Reviews for Leave Out All The Rest
anlmoon chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
beautifully written :). thanks for writing it
Beautifully Corrupted chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
The ending made me cry *sniff* *sniff*
mitzyspain chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
just read all the story today and really enjoy it
XSuicuneX chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Oh god this was sad...so sad...did you get your inspiration from...there was this one sereis of comics where the juggernaught kills Gambit by crushing him under a building and he asks Rogue to end it for him by kissing him...his past with his adoptive father beating him is alot alike too.

It's just so sad, y'know? And I kinda wish in those comics that Rogue kept his powers, just like Carol's. It's so dark..I think i'm gonna cry now.

Cune out.
Just Me chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
DAMN... i couldn't stop crying..

tragic but still an amazing story..
Twylyte chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Epic. Tragic. And damn good.

I don't know how you did it but you controlled my emotions all throughout this fic.

I'm feeling really sad right now... Really sad.

I think I need a happy ROMY to make myself feel better.

I really hope you do a sequel... And that Remy doesn't actually die... Maybe Henry can help? Or Elixer(he's young (hint child in the hospital hint)?

It's too sad to end like that, even though it somehow works.

Dont leave us hanging like that. Please. I want to see more.

Oh yeah, good work, good solid AU, you tie things together well and I'm hoping for more! Keep it up.
Randirogue chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
I very much enjoyed this story. Excellently done.
purple.cat.princess chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
*Squeels damaticly* that was one of the BEST romy stories i have EVER read! no joke!
ButterflyRogue chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Oh wow... This was just so good! I read the whole thing in one sitting and I think it's amazing!

Seriously, your characterization of both Remy and Rogue are impeccable, the story is so well plotted and amazingly written, I enjoyed it immensely. Definitely one of the best fics I've read in a while...

Great job!
Tamarai chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Sniff. You broke my heart.

I suspected this story was leading in this direction, and you pulled it off masterfully. Remy saves Anna, redeems himself, will never leave her in spirit, and brought her to the X-men. I'd say he more than covered the qualities of a white knight.

Personally, I loved this fic 'as is'. I don't think it needs a sequel. I think the story you set out to tell played out wonderfully, and the bittersweet emotion and ache in my chest at the end, only makes it better.

Thank you for a truly captivating read.

As always,

Tamarai
Hawaiichick chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
Ah...what a sad ending. But what an emotional impact it made. Wow...thanks for the great story! What a ride.
bologna121 chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
I liked the ending. tragic but REALLY cute. especially the last lines.
RogueNya chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
I almost did not read it, given it was going to be a tragic ending, but read it anyways, after all it is only a story.

But I liked how you ended it, and I would love to see a sequel that shows Anna's view least of those last few moments and beyond if anything.

This was a very good story.
gemross2011 chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
loved it please let there be more
RogueNya chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Well this is an interesting story, sad to say I know very little about the comicverse, I only know about the toonverse and movieverse, so no clue exactly where this takes place.

But it is still a good story.