Reviews for Aftermath
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 6 . 6/14
Ahhh and now Joe doesn't remember anything, and the thing with his dad, and I'm guessing it's just because it's Frank that he's not pushing Frank away too, because doesn't Frank favor his father in looks? So he probably has a similar frame, if nothing else, but no just Frank, and I loved it, it was all so good. Poor everyone, honestly. But especially Poor Frank and Joe. Also Biff and Chet who are honestly having truly horrible days without even the satisfaction of sticking close and making sure everything's alright. Poor Mr. Hardy most of all though, that's harsh. And Mrs. Hardy, who's having a horrible day too but also has to deal with all the rest of them making each other worse.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 5 . 6/14
Frank's response to anyone else around an injured Joe is honestly my favorite, especially because my mental image for him is of him standing to his full height, looming threateningly and staring unblinkingly, and this being the only time his attention is truly away from Joe. But the way you describe him every time it happens just makes it so vivid! He's oblivious to all other people, even those he cares deeply for. Even the suggestion that someone might do him harm is met with fierce opposition. It's amazing, and I love seeing it. Joe's ease at reading him, even when seriously injured and concussed, is also the best, because yes absolutely, I want all of this.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 3 . 6/14
Oh my god, this is amazing. I think I might have read it before, because this feels really familiar, but it's just as good this time, because wow. Their reactions are perfect, and also Biff and Chet are going to kill Frank. It's totally not his fault, but they're going to kill him. Their poor parents, too... especially considering Frank's response to believing Joe was dead. Yikes. And who wants to bet that Joe's would be pretty similar? These boys...
Ghanaperu chapter 6 . 2/11
I did not realise that Hardy Boys ff even existed. Wow. Anyway, this is a good story - great writing as per usual. What on earth is happening with Mr. Hardy though? Did the hitchiker look like him or something? I'm intrigued.

Hope you finish this sometime.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
More, More! I really love this story, it has a nice plot twist and everything. Please keep going! Thank you.
Story time6 chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
Love! Please update!
nicky.tickly chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Hi, new reader here. Are you going to add to this story? I know it's old, but your characterization is marvellous, and like every one of your stories that I have read so far, I just want to read more! Thank you for your excellent storytelling.
Soccerfan2014 chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Please continue the story. You have done a great job so far.
Marie-Iliea chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Will there be more?
Marie-Iliea chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Somehow I suspect "I'm his big brother, Frank Hardy" would've gotten him a room number and permission to enter faster.
Joette chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Lol I am trying not to beat you up right now but I am managing;P and I am also wondering about this so-called "PLAN" you seem to have;)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Please update! I love the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Luv It! Next chapter please!
wait chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
So frank and joe aren't dead in chapter 3 right... I'm so confused :')
Ladycaitwolf chapter 6 . 1/28/2013