Reviews for Blackout
Ruby 1334 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Woah...he did not take it well! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Oh gosh! What's he going to say!? I love this story! (even if it is really short.)
fanficfantasies chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Poor, pooor, pooooooooor Danny! I feel so sad!
Video chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
this is ... wow... this is ... crazy? i guess. 0_0 i still hear my heart beating in my ears... poor danny ;_; that was nicely wrote and ... ugh i cant talk right now! Dx this was really great and i wish you would finsh it. :3 this a huge change to everything!
Sorry this is so short Dx,
-Video/GamingFreak1213
DPfruitloop chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Man, I really wish you would continue this!
Serlenia chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Okay you haven't updated this since 2008 but seriouslyyyyy you gotta update it anyway... you can't just leave us hanging! I wanna know the story behind his adoption and stuff v.v
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I will laugh if Vlad is his really daddy.

Great idea of the plot.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
*scowls* damn cliffhangers...

brittney
Secret Spy Guy chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Yay! You're continuing! Yay! I'm happy! I want to know what happens next? I'll find out?

-Lor
PunkMichPhantom chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Oh, that's so sad! But still ,that was a really awesome chapter! Great job! Update soon, please and thank you! :D
dgLari chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Nice. I do think this story has a lot of potential, i'll be waiting for he next part...and...it's nice to be beack reading ya
AlexLynette chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Poor Danny... *gives him a hug* update soon!

~DannyTimmygirl327
Princess of Rose chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Angstangstangst!

I likey!
alannab chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
amazing! update ASAP really good story plot
Ethereal Crow chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Wow... I wasn't expecting that! This could stay a one shot, but it would be intresting to find out why he's adopted! and what happend to Andrew, and the other hundreds of questions floating around in my head from reading this... Heh on second tough, you should update!