Reviews for Shift in Dynamic
Runawynd chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
First, let me start by saying I absolutely LOVE your writing style. It's gorgeous, original, and beautifully descriptive. But this fanfic is definitely my favorite of your written works. I thought it was very thoughtfully done and just downright sweet. Thank you for the quality read! D
DigitalSaiyan chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is sooo in character, sooo well written, and sooo hot. I think that covers pretty much everything ne?
pearls1990 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Where has this delicious piece of smex been hiding? This is wonderful! And you kept them in character!
Kyashii chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was such an awesome lemon~! Thank you very much for writing it. I absolutely adore this pairing!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
With Edgeworth always leaving in the games, I always wondered how he'll react if Phoenix ever decides to leave himself. Anyways, great fic, hope you write more in the Phoenix Wright fandom!
Narumitsu118 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wai! This was so well done! It gave me a good way! xD Sequel? You should write more! You're a very skilled author!
Mango x Massacre chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Too hot ~ Keep it up ~ !

Samantai chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
A simple story, that can win a lot of hearts over!

X-Keep on writing!-X

M, smecks. Nice work.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
pure love! XD
mrawgirl09 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
D8... ANOTHER DEJA VU. OMG. I'm really, REALLY sure I've seen this fic somewhere. Did you update this before somewhere else? OhmaiGAH. This is like the 4th time... I've had deja vu in multiple chapter fics more than 5 times each... and messages for 2 times... Omaigah what is happening to me?