Reviews for Can't Breathe
DianeB chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Okay, I'll be the rotten one who cheers a little at Callie's heartbreak. I say, hope she "can't breathe" for a good long time. Meantime, now maybe Erica has a chance at finding a woman who really wants her, not some bi-curious straight girl who wouldn't know love if it came up and slapped her.

Well done story!
MaddyOwiu103 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I really like this one! I think that it really shows how sweet Mark can really be. I also like how Yang is being shown as a great friend! Loved it!
Courtlynn D chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw! This was so sad! This scene should've been the episode!
ShipperOfKevney chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I love this, but it's so sad and it's way better than the show. This scene needed/needs to be on the show.
LOTRchic chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
that's so sad.
Willowezra chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Nice little one shot story. Too bad nothing more will ever come of this pairing except in stories. THey wre great together. Nicely done. Hope you write more.
GT22 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow for a short fic that was intense, I wouldn’t call it cute as such Callie is heartbroken but whatever you want to call it. I call it amazing. This would have been far better than the crying in the OR scene.

B of Ericaland chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
that was sweet, adorable, cute, and every other fuzzy adjective i can't think of right now. and good because i really think that if this was not just a tv show, if it was reality, that's exactly how it would have played out...
Lime-Lover chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very lovely. This was very well written. You did a great job, thanks for sharing it.