Reviews for Twilight Movie Madness
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I...wow
TessaGray234 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Cute. Whatever you do outside of fandom, don't take down your stories. Some of them are brilliant, and they're also a great bridge to your non-fandom works. Good luck!
Maura16 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Lol! Actually, as well. Laughing. Out. Loud. :-I'm Team Edward!
MediumOrchid chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Lol Ron's so typical :D
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was worth it just to read about Weaslebee's reactions and McGonagall's Sirius Black fetish. Epic Win (well besides that its twilight GAH)!

Death Cobra Eater
DarkFyre77 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
AHHHHH! Im dying! ! YOU KILLED ME WITH HUMOR! HOT DAMN this was funny! Thx for making my day!
Die Yuy chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
*lol* What a brilliant idea.
SlutGranger chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Haha, this is awesome! I'm not a fan of Twilight to be honest but I love reading things like this when two different worlds cross in a fic! I'm loving Ron's reaction when he hears about Hermione describing Jacob xD His insecurities are hilarious! Keep writing, you have a great talent!

PandemoniumPeril.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Toooo funny!
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Funny, funny! )
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This story just cracked me up!
Consulting Shippers chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Loved it! It was so funny.
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Go Hermoine, I love that she's Team Jacob :D

Draco and Harry are hilarious
unlovedAngel.x chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
LMFAO. I love it! His godfather had been a sex symbol? :P
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Mmph! *trying to stay silent in her room* oh my god, this was hilarious! Stupid Ron the non-believer... I used to like Edward, but after the movie... *shudders* I'm definitely a Jacob fan now, although I still like Edward in the books. Personally, I think Jasper would have been a good one to throw in here, I'm sure a few people would have wanted to make Ron a bit more accepting towards the series Anyways, great job, I really love your stories!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »