Reviews for Twilight Movie Madness
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Mmph! *trying to stay silent in her room* oh my god, this was hilarious! Stupid Ron the non-believer... I used to like Edward, but after the movie... *shudders* I'm definitely a Jacob fan now, although I still like Edward in the books. Personally, I think Jasper would have been a good one to throw in here, I'm sure a few people would have wanted to make Ron a bit more accepting towards the series Anyways, great job, I really love your stories!
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Okay, I know I am not suppose to be reading fanfiction right now but when I saw this story, I simply couldn't resist! I mean, Twilight? Harry Potter? Written by you? All in one? How am I supposed to stop myself?

I am glad I didn't manage to though. I absolutely adore this story! God, Ron is so clueless! His reaction to Hermione swooning over Jacob is hilarious! Draco and Harry's maniacal discussion of the epic battle had me in stitches too! &Ginny..,she is unbelievable! It's so like her to bring up that particular argument! Loved it though! &Sirius the Sex Symbol with McGonagall lusting after him? Oh My! I am speechless!

I wish there's a sequel showing their reactions to the movie or something! My guess is that everyone will be bored or disappointed by it except for Ron who will love it so much that he can't stop talking about it! Poor Ron, everyone is so going to ignore him! HaHa! Do write more!
luna4917 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh my eyes...McGonagall...Sirius...scritch, scritch, scritch...bleach for my eyes please...
Doni chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was funny and cute.
Albiku chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
lol

Well, I'm a Jacob myself too, hahaha!

Very funny, let me tell you. The argument between Harry and Ginny was priceless. I hadn't thought about it that way, you know, what Harry did to Ginny. BUT I have to say that Ginny knew why he was going away, while Edward lied to Bella. Edward left her broken on the woods. Not very nice of him.

Definetly, I'm a Jacob. lol ;)

Greetings from Spain!

Alba
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
oh god... that's incredibly funny... XD
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
oh god...i've had conversations just like this with my friends. lol. twilight is quite the obsessive fanbase. i agree that harry potter is better though :)
silverroses chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
lol this had me cracking up!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
lol! very funny :P i like it :P
FaeryQueen07 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Hahahahaha!

That's all you get in this review.

~Fae
1557757 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You have a slight Sirius fetish, don't you?
JustAThinker chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
when r u writung the next chapters?
nimby chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
that was hilarious because that is a lot like me and my frirnds when we talk about twilight. and i'm team edward.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Haha, brilliant! :D

You should do a sequel involving Ron becoming a fan of Twilight :P

From Me x
Selly chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Perfect, a story to my taste. Hilarious, funny and I can so imagine Hermione forcing everyone to tag along. Although except for Ron, they all seemed to have gone willingly.

Harry's and Draco's impressions were just hilarious, as were all the others. Bless poor Ronniekins for feeling so out of place - I so know what he'll be doing next. :)

As I already mentioned I'm with Edward - and occasionally, depending on my mood - Jacob too. I really do have an unhealthy obsession with wizards, vampires and werevoles. Now what does that say about me?

Well done, darling! Fabulous as ever. Must stop reading now though - I've work to do *slaps fingers away from keyboard and closes * Bad me! Bad, bad me! No, hang on, bad Twilight and bad Harry & Draco... It's all their fault that I'm this way. I'm innocent... Very innocent. See that halo?
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »