Reviews for Harry Potter and the Song of Night
DWChong chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
OK, I owe you an apology. The 60 year teaching was a plot point, not a mishearing mistaking 16 for 60. This happens so often (as an English as a second language tutor), I did not even consider it being a plot point. Sorry for jumping down your throat.
DWChong chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
The Leaky Cauldron is in London, and leads to Diagon Alley.
The Hogsmeade pubs are The Three Broomsticks and the Hogshead Inn
Severus Snape is exactly 20 years older than Harry Potter, and is the exact same age as Harry's parents, who were in Snape's class year. Severus has been teaching at Hogwarts for 16 years.
The forest is named the Dark Forest, it is a forbidden forest because the students are forbidden to go there.
Don't THINK you know the facts, be a journalist and LOOK IT UP!
wschiffler chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Loved this story! I am new to fanfiction so this could be a dumb question, but...I see references to another story of yours, Murder Among Mauraders and yet I can't seem to find it :(
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 16 . 4/9/2010
Aw~ Great story. :)

I really liked it...

Hope there will be a sequel or something...?
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
GOOD
Didodikali chapter 16 . 11/19/2002
Very fun story! The trio's dialogue in the first few chapters had me rolling, and then the action adventure was great. Snape's taste in women is ...really odd. Liked his -through the library- scenes a great deal. And you obviously did a great deal of research. Nice job! )
Wduiobteysir-oteydi chapter 9 . 5/14/2002
AWESOME! You are wonderful, my only complaint, and being me i have to find something to comment on other then the wonderful descriptions, thoughtful plot, unexpected turns, original story, and great character betrayal, all i have to say is Why does everyone have reading glasses? Sorry, had to say something...
Subaru chapter 16 . 5/7/2002
Very interesting. I'm still trying to get over the fact that you used Mildred Hubble from The Worst Witch.
Aloe chapter 16 . 4/29/2002
What a wonderful story & very true to the books, I am suprised you haven't had more reviews! I've truly enjoyed it!
orion chapter 9 . 4/22/2002
Many apologies for the comment about Snape's age - I should have known such a great writer wouldn't have done something like that. Sorry a thousand times. Brilliant story. ;-) Forgive me?
orion chapter 7 . 4/22/2002
JKR said in an online chat that Snape was 35 or 36. Otherwise - brilliant.
FowlArtemis chapter 16 . 4/9/2002
Great story, a bit confussing sometimes, but, great story!
me chapter 16 . 3/25/2002
this was realy good, realy good

your are go0d
PezMaster Who is having issues with her computer and can't sign in chapter 9 . 3/7/2002
Yes . . . Harry, Ron, and Hermione . . . they certainly put the fun in dysfunctional, don't they? Do I sense a certain ‘love-triangle' coming about? (*gag* It's not like something that cliche has ever been used before . . .) The height issue was quite funny, along with the cute paragraph about Fred and George; I could definitely imagine them constantly swapping dates. (And Freddy-boy spiking the punch? We think too much alike . . . quite sad, really) As always I must say ‘Keep Writing!' If I can write and post the last chapter of ‘Party Animals' in 48 hours, then anything is possible! We all look forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve.
Alchemine chapter 8 . 3/2/2002
Goodness, this is exciting! I love folklore, and especially Celtic folklore, so a story with a banshee (or variant thereof) is right up my alley.

On a minor note, I really enjoy the names you choose for your peripheral characters. "Professor Umlaut" for a languages teacher? Hee! And Julie Hulme - that wouldn't be short for "Juliet," would it? (Professor Evensong had better watch out that Miss Hulme doesn't sneak up behind her with a rock.)

Off to read the rest ...