Reviews for A Single Day, Live My Life
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 1/13
This was really bittersweet. Well, technically everything concerning Clow is bittersweet and double dosed with angst most of the time, but who says I'm not enjoying it? Hehe. I really liked how you use the time of day as a sort of beat or backdrop for the things that went on in Yue's life. It makes a full circle without the repetition while giving a sense of hope for Yue. Yay

Anywho, guess what I just found out? Clamp's releasing a new CCS art book this March! *super excited* Just wanted to share the good news
moon essence chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This. Is. Amazing. You made Yue's story was so emotional and realistic. This is one of your best fanfics!
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
"i refused to move. i didn't want to , in case... Clow returned and found i had left". That's my favorite part of this fic. it's a very simple sentence, but reveals all of yue's emotions very well. great job on this one-shot.
Elihice chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Nice story. It's so good to still find gems like this on
Yue's Lady chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
u make me so jealous with ur obvious talent for writing fanfics (glare)! why can't i write such good stuff (sniffs indignantly) oh well...i love ur fics! i enjoy reading them and i love ur fic 'And Yue said, Bring It on' is one of my favs! It's so good!

this fic is really sad...u neva finished it tho (glares again)...but poor yue...
Kandi7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Oh you made Yue seem so sad the entire time. It was kind of confusing but it wasn't too bad.
Trickster Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
This was so sweet! I loved it! Great work!
Carole chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
This is a very sweet story. You moved me. Well done.
bishounen lovah chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Aww, so sweet! Everything! From Clow to Keroberos to Touya!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Hey Dr. M! Sweet! luv kira
Clow'd9 chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
“I know.” He knew? Of course he did." Yue uses the same line for talking about both Clow and Touya and then you do the same thing with “Sunrises are pretty, aren’t they?” very nicely done, subtle doc, very subtle.

The "declaration" of love was adorable and Yue's uncertainly was beyond kawaii.

Touya seemed very mature here like the creator he reminds Yue of but you somehow make this love genuine and new rather than a rebound thing.

Did Yue and Clow get together before he died? Its just one moment Yue spots similar feelings in the mages eyes and the next the mage is dead...theres a gap there...IT MUST BE FILLED!

Still love ya.

Bye.

Clow'd9
storypaint chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
You get better and better, I don't know how you do it... This is a wonderful fanfic... I'm gonna go read everything else you've written, because I know that by extension it will be good too... Luv this!
Gemini Star chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
I liked the significance of the sunrise and moonset. Lovely yaoi fic. :-) Especially the part where Yue wonders if Touya can love the both of them. Very very good!
Bluegoo chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Yeep! Thought I'd reviewed this one! I beg forgiveness! Its great! I printed it out - not that I admit to liking sappy stuff, ohhh noooo, me?
Beautiful Midnight chapter 1 . 2/13/2002