Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
every time I read one of your stories I want to call it adorable. I don't know why, but there it is. Well done!
smily123 chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Wonderful! Great job! It's really true, one should appriciate the people one has around because... what if they where different? :-)

Loved the story!
Viktorija chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
lol,great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Awesome!
BettyHall223 chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Good story. Thanks for the laugh.
nana lee chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
Good ending, Maybe it could have been expanded, but I understand why you stop at five. I had no problems with chapter four. I found it within good taste and humorous. But it would have been fun to see Jack go back to the SGC and have more fun stuff with agreeable Daniel and a funny Teal'c. I like your stories and your sense humor. Please keep writing and keep your sense of humor it's great.

Again thanks for writing and I'm looking forward to more
FlaWolfDog chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Short, sweet & to the point. All just a dream, huh? Reminds me of that year that wasn't on "Dallas". But, hey, glad that Jack had his moment of insight and yes, he does have some pretty good friends and they all look out for each other, come he** or high water!

As far as Chapter 4 goes - I was having as much fun coming up with ways to explain the OOCnes of each of them as I thought you had in making them that way. After all, the header at the top has "English - Humor/Friendship - O'Neill, J.".

Overall, I believe that you captured the humor & friendship pretty doggone well.

Keep the stories comming & you'll find plenty of folks that will keep reading them, I promise.

Thanks.
Learninganew chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Good story with a great ending. Thanks.
Crime-Fights-Evil-With-Batman chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
nice ending!
Sealurk chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Pretty good. I love the idea that O'Neill has faced System Lords, Replicators, endured torture by Ba'al and various other horrors, but its the bitter, resentful and pregnant Sam Carter that really scares him. Good stuff.
nana lee chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Oh well so much for Jack's wish about Sam, sounds worse

then " Ralph and Alice". I Guess the Honeymoons over huh.

I guess Jack really needs to wake up, because his not in Kansas anymore.

Sam sounds bitter and angry, can't say I blame her.

Gave up the SGC for him and everything, well that has to be

disappointing. As for Jack he's seeing something he might

want to forget. And really needs to watch his mouth.

She might be pregnate but I bet she took still inflict pain,

she is trained in self defense. What else could happen?

please update soon.
FlaWolfDog chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
"...you won't be so hormonal..." Jack may be famous for "snakebaiting" Gou'ald's, but even I, a guy, know that you never say anything close to these words to a woman, any time! Speaking of Gou'ald's, maybe Sam should be checked out, cause she is acting like she is possessed by one! This is NOT Jacks dream, it is a nightmare & I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Thanks for writing.
jodiesto chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Okay, still reading. Can't wait to see how you turn this next.
J.Stone chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
I'm out.
Sealurk chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Interesting and so far pretty enjoyable. Looking forward to the next chapter!