Reviews for Beware of Goblin Gifts
Sulador chapter 9 . 7/16
I really don't like that little bastard Toby in this story, with his "the Witch" this and his "Father" that. Yeah, I know he was lied to, but still. I think I'm done here.
Lady Knight of VT chapter 27 . 7/17
I always love your personal encounters with our favorite King! This one especially, as it references my favorite pirate Captain (Sparrow, of course!). It was rather interesting seeing Toby painted the way you made him, and I have to say that while I'd like to throttle him, it made for a refreshing read. Can't wait to start on the next fic about dear old tall blond and goblin! D
P.S. You know, if you ever want to do a Jack Sparrow theme...I would definitely push and leap frog folks to be the first in line to read it!
loverofanime41302 chapter 24 . 6/6
hahahaha PRINCESS BRIDE REFERENCE! "You miserable, vomitous mass!"
sorry... I think I'll just... go to bed now. ;D
So frustrating...
It was brilliant.
:3 well done.
LovelyAmberLight chapter 27 . 9/29/2014
Great story, and loved the scribe/Jerath bantering afterward.
Tamha chapter 27 . 9/14/2014
Very well done. Probably the first story I've read with a Dark!Toby focus.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Witch needn't be capitalized, as it is not a proper noun.

Breech breach (Breech is for birth and tight pants, while breach is what you do to a wall etc. to get through it).
Broach brooch (you broach a subject, but the pin you wear is a brooch).
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Caviler cavalier

Lots and lots of typos. A beta reader would fix this up for you.
Lozzarooni chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
I join the general consensus and agree that Toby was an absolute little sod, but then that's teenage boys for you - or boys in general - they're awful, I should know I had two brothers. Interesting storyline having him brainwashed by goblins from an early age although I did feel that his change back from the dark side was a bit quick - I'd have liked to have seen him get his arse kicked by Hoggle before he realised the error of his ways - but alas such is life. Another favourite to add to my list.
Honoria Granger chapter 27 . 3/16/2013
I hope that goblin is holding a STEAK to his eye, but as it's a goblin, who knows? This epilogue was quite amusing, especially the refs to Captain! Captain! Jack Sparrow and Captain Nemo...and "Tall, blond and goblin" cracked me up. I just wish you had someone to edit the stories for you...the appalling spelling, grammar and word misuse should really have you Bogged. But they're creative and most entertaining, so I'll keep on reading.
Honoria Granger chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
Foolhardy, not fool hearty.
Honoria Granger chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
What a horrible brat this Toby is. I don't think you're going to kill him off, what a pity, but a good bogging might improve him considerably.
Honoria Granger chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
It's Simon MAGUS, not Magnus...rolls eyes
Honoria Granger chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
I will refrain from the many, MANY corrections this chapter alone needs, and just indicate one: "He felt the child approach with anger and bĂȘte-noir". A bĂȘte-noire (correctly spelled) isn't an emotion; it's a thing...something strongly detested, a bugbear. You shouldn't try to use words you don't comprehend...
oooOutisooo chapter 27 . 1/27/2013
I shall have to thank that muse.
Blessed be