Reviews for A Helluva Level o’ Malevolence
Benigma chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
I do apologize for dropping off the radar for a couple of weeks, and now you have me gosh-darned blushing! This was a FABULOUS story! I absolutely loved the way Sunny stood up to the Angel of Death, and how his hold over Moon was negated. It was pretty scary for a few minutes, with Dean 'rapidly cooling' on the floor And of course, we know that in a month, she'll be free. (SOB!) Even the A of D recognizes that Dean's fate is so unfair.

The Potowatomi lore was fascinating. 'Shupshe' and 'Wakshi' couldn't be more appropriate for Dean and Sam! Bobby smacking Dean on the head on the head and reprimanding him was great. It's a little unnerving, though, with Moon knowing what she does about Dean - things that even Sam will never know. Very interesting - I almost would have like to see those two together!

So...Dean's a pussy, huh? Sam is in for one butt-whumping if Dean catches up to him - which isn't likely! Great ending all around. They need some humour in their lives, that's for sure.

Excellent story, definitely one of my favourites! And I do look forward to reading The One That Won't Be Made Into an Episode...sounds VERY intriguing!

Your avid patron,

Wendy (ha,ha!)
winchesterxgirl chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
wait. Moon belongs to dean?

that's great. and i loved the whole angel of death complaining about what agood day it started out to be. that was great.

sam and his hugs. silly sammy.

“Carnage Central. Why does Bobby’s place always get trashed?”

“Cos I’m always stupid enough to let you two in,” Bobby sighed.

that's words for how funny that is.

man they are not allowed to go home. they have to get dean out of his deal.

brain hug. that's...i can't stop laughing.

eating the gingerbreak man. that's awesome.

aw. this is over?

are you going to do a sequel? like they all meet up again for the war going on, cause those girls are badass and can help?

and if so, would moon still belong to dean, cause he was alive again?

ahh. i liked this too. and now its over.

fearlessgoddess2 chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
Lol great ending! Love it! Such a great story!
Benigma chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
AGHH! How could you leave us like this? Big-time, nasty, evil cliffie! Oh my gosh, what a wonderful chapter! The Celebrity Deathmatch was awesome - didn't expect the cat creature to be so powerful or so reasonable.

"But humans were never meant to live again. There is a reason you have a thing called 'death'. Everyone has their time." His voice was smooth, sad, apologetic, and Sam had to fight the ugly truth of Dean's own clock ticking over both their heads."

Wow. The parallels between the brothers' and the sisters' fate are so clear, yet the sisters' story is not just a carbon copy of Sam and Dean's. It has such an intriguing vitality of its own. It would be so desperately hard for Sam and Sunny to accept that their respective siblings must go.

Oh, Dean, what have you done? Sacrificing yourself again because you believe others' lives are worth so much more than your own. But you will come back, and I'll be going nuts waiting to find out how!

Excellent chapter! :)
Benigma chapter 8 . 12/15/2008
Wow, GREAT chapter! Very clever plan Dean and Moon worked out - trapping the demon in the refrigerator! Absolutely loved Dean's goading of him, and Sam's indignation at his brother's behaviour was perfect. Moon is quite the gal! Can't wait to see what happens when a demon and an angel of death get into a catfight. Continuing to love Bobby; "Did you eat a bowl of stupid for breakfast?" was so funny and so Bobby! Loved this chapter, off to next!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Holy crap! What now? Post more!
Zatnikatel chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Oh. My. God. I actually am speechless at that cliffhanger.
winchesterxgirl chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
i like the sister banter back and forth. 'you remember how to read, right?'

“I know! I know! That’s pretty much been my week so far, hasn’t it?” she snapped miserably. “Sunny, hide! Sunny, duck! Sunny go cry in the back room!” she pointed out.

Moon looked at her. “If you like,” she said deliberately slowly, “you can stand here and confront the bastard while I go hide in the back room for once.”

that was just brilliant. love it.

gluing heads back on. wow.

“Woah - huge naked jungle cat dude!” the max.

holy shit.

dean's dead already? you cant do that!

argh. and were you really going to kill Moon off? seriously?

i know you have a greater plan. its just...really?

and i liked the whole Bruce Campbell reference again.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
Awesome chapter! Loved making a curse box out of a fridge, that was great! Post more soon!
winchesterxgirl chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
that was great. trapping a demon in a fridge.

very nice.

and dean. i really thought he was being that mean there, then you know, he likes her so i guessed there was another reason.

again. very nice.
Benigma chapter 7 . 12/8/2008
Yay! Brother fight! That was spot on, Sam exploding in anger and more than a bit of guilt, and not quite getting Dean's motivation. And Dean, noble soul that he is, making quite sure that Sam got the point loud and clear. That particular dynamic between them will likely never change!

Love the way this story is unfolding; how Dean and Moon's worlds are beginning to mesh in such an unexpected way. And you've left off with another intriguing cliffie: what is the handprint all about?

Bobby is so...Bobby! Loved this: "Cos even if you'd been dead, you weren't getting my room," he said pointedly. Ha,ha! He just oozes sympathy.

Had a fit of giggles over "If we got his name, we can summon him right to us and then poke him with a holy stick till he tells us a few things." Great stuff!

With bated breath, I await the next chapter - it's gonna be good!

winchesterxgirl chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
everything was awesome.

dean laughing it all off and everything.

so there is something going on with dean and moon and they don't want the others knowing?

was it what was in his head?

loved it.

and what's with the hand print? sounds bad.
Benigma chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
Wow, awesome chapter! (and I love that song!) You've made Moon such an extraordinary, complex OC, while still maintaining the focus on the brothers - well done.

Absolutely loved Moon's foray into Dean's subconscious, and what she found there.

"It was a vast wasteland, an ugly plain of scrubland made of doubt and worry." and "Something had angered him, something had poked at the wounded animal and it was ready to lash out." are two of my favourite lines. They so aptly describe the struggles Dean faces daily.

The roiling masses of black and purple clouds provide what I think is the perfect metaphorical description of his tortured psyche. I don't blame Moon for wanting to help. It was great that she was able to reach and soothe him in some ways that Sam never could.

"She suddenly realized it wasn't a wall to keep her out, but to keep something terrible in." If only she knew! Their being kindred spirits and living on borrowed time - it's somehow comforting to know that someone else truly understands his terrible fate.

Loved Bobby's bit! Can't wait to see what Dean has to say when his gold medal run is over, ha,ha!

Terrific chapter; as usual, champing for more!
winchesterxgirl chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
very nice. i like it.

nice way to explain.

so, dean and moon? yes?

i love it.
Benigma chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Excellent chapter! It was a great surprise ending. I was sure that Moon had been sacrificed to save the others from the demon, slimy little greaseball that he is. At least they've held him off for now, but I imagine his thirst for vengeance will have increased considerably.

Moon is certainly an enigma, but what a fascinating character! Hope she is a bit more forthcoming about her powers; even her sister seemed surprised. Love it that Dean is so taken with her, and that he let himself show such emotion when she died.

Also loved how Dean got the message to Sam. Good old pie!

Can't wait 'til next chapter!