Reviews for Just Like My Big Brother
randomosity4arty chapter 1 . 7/7
awwwwwww, love the fluff man.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 6/15
I love how it all tied up in the end. It's so perfect! I love how little Sammy talks, adorable!
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 3/26
I LOVE IT. gosh darn you capture baby Winchesters well!
larasgee chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
my heart is so confused right now. to cry or not to cry.
beautiful piece. this is awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
aaahhhh! this is SO perfect! I squealed w/delight like a little kid myself and now I've got tears in my eyes
Rima-seeks-solace-in-words chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
loved it 3
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I'm getting very emotional. And now I have tears in my eyes. This is beautiful. Sammy's speech was both funny and touching, and the coda was perfect. :)
Cascade of Rain chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Oh man... this was just so sweet. You really capture Sam's innocence well, I love it. I may or may not have had a few tears well up. If only they had a flashback like this on the show.
Juli.Horo chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
too gud:)
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Fantastic story! And what a coincidence I found this story to read after I had just literally rewatched that episode... :-)
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Oh gosh, I took your suggestion and now I'm crying from happy-Winchester-feels. xD Oh gosh! I love this story, too. I can totally see it happening because I really feel like Sam .. yeah. xD Even canon, he said he was looking up to Dean since he was four even though John was his dad and I just freaking love Winchesters, man. x_x I need them to put their differences behind them and give me some good brotherly feels tomorrow.
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
So cute I can barely stand it. Oh my gosh. 3 Feelings.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Awww! The cuteness attacks! This was wonderful. it was so freaking adorable. i loved hoe excited Sam was about his presentation and Dean's embarrassment as well. Nicely done!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
*chuckled*

Awww... That was Cute! XD

Sammy is such adorable kid!

Awww... Dean is embarrassed and happy as well...!

Awww... Cute!
akira chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story, it made me feel so warm inside :) It is so cute and full of positive emotions, I just can't x3