Reviews for Just Like My Big Brother
girlyghoul chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh that's so awesome! Everything from Sammy carefully sounding out words like when-dee-go and how he could go on and on about Dean and never give anyone else a turn!

But the kicker is the end! Dean saving the paper all these years AND buying grown up Sam vanilla ice cream! Just perfect! Love that brotherly stuff!
fanfictionaddic chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That was really sweet.
Freakin' Yoda chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I loved it! Great job!
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That. Was. Freaking. Adorable!

I read this story through twice because it was

1. hard to read it the first time with tears in my eyes

and

2. so cute to picture in my head as it went along.

The energetic little Sammy, who was so excited to have Dean as his brother. The proud Dean who was acting way more modest than he would have if he'd been older. And of course, Dean flirting with a girl in Sammy's class. Only he would do that, and it hasn't changed yet.

Another hit from bhoney! I'm totally not suprized, because you've always written great stuff, and I've yet to see a fic of your's that I didn't like.

clumsybookgirl13
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
*sniff* This story is as great as your Thanksgiving Winchester chronicle. It's an awesome description of a little Sammy in front of a room full of people and filled to the brim with zeal and love. It's adorable! And so are Dean's reactions. And the end has me melting. GREAT!
debzzz chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aw...that was so cute! That episode had made my heart melt a little bit and that's probably exactly how Sam was at the age of 7!I can totally picture him following Dean around and starring at him in awe when he did something as cool as *reaching the toothpaste* that was too high for him! Wonderful, wonderful work! Thanks for sharing it!

'Dean smirked at that. No way the kid was ever gonna be as tall as him.' LOL I always think that when the day came that Dean realised his brother was getting taller than him, he was very very annoyed hahahaha!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
oh my gosh *squeal!* I absolutely positively loved this!
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
OMG! i am like...in awe! i have tears down my face that was soo cute! aaw sammy an d that little...okay, long speech, was so adorable! i can see the shubby fingers and the floppy hair right up there in front of everyone! so cute!
Aecoris chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This was the CUTEST thing ever! Gosh, it makes me want to write wee!chester stories. Most of them I don't like. I don't know why, I guess because a lot of them have Sam being a little they just seem like they would have been out of character, but not yours! Yours was totally amazing and i can so see little Sam and Dean acting like that! I love how you wrote how much Sam looked up to Dean because it makes sense, little Sam would see his big brother as the world's greatest hero! And I loved how Sam wouldn't stop talking about Dean! That was so adorable! I loved it! :D
Phx chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Very cute and pretty much exactly how I see Sam idolizing Dean. :P That hero worship is still there today, just tempered with more realitic expectations, IMO. And I also think Dean worships his little brother in his own way too - if only 'cause Sam has such an awesome big brother, lol!

And nope, whenever you want, you can let me know about the chapter. 'Tis your story. Gotta warn though, I love to mix humor in to help balance out when things go sideways :0)
pocahontas chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
these brothers KNOW EACH OTHER THROUGH AND THROUGH,Even as a child, Sammy picked out the best kernels in his big brothers make-up. Dean's good points combined with Sammy's natural good instincts makes Sam one to be proud of. Not many would have these characteristics in life, but especially in THEIR lives it is a huge saving grace. the fact that Dean has a mushy side just makes him more lovable to all.
mymuseandi chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, Sam is adorable! I can totally see him talking about this in front of the class when he's younger and smiling the shy smile you are talking about, complete with the dimples and the shining eyes.

Of course you can do the big brother thing, Dean. I think he does it well, raising Sam to be the way he is now, and keeping the family together. I wish the show would show more of them when they were younger, but yeah, we don't need them to show how both brothers are. :)
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, Wee!Sam is adorable. Nice job expanding on Sam's comments from Fresh Blood. :) It's always great when Sam lets Dean know how much he appreciates all Dean has done for him.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aww what a cute story. Sam is so adorable and you have Dean down to a T. LOL at Someday I’m gonna be tall, just like Dean. Dean smirked at that. No way the kid was ever gonna be as tall as him.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/7/2009