Reviews for Just Like My Big Brother
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
*sniff* This story is as great as your Thanksgiving Winchester chronicle. It's an awesome description of a little Sammy in front of a room full of people and filled to the brim with zeal and love. It's adorable! And so are Dean's reactions. And the end has me melting. GREAT!
debzzz chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aw...that was so cute! That episode had made my heart melt a little bit and that's probably exactly how Sam was at the age of 7!I can totally picture him following Dean around and starring at him in awe when he did something as cool as *reaching the toothpaste* that was too high for him! Wonderful, wonderful work! Thanks for sharing it!

'Dean smirked at that. No way the kid was ever gonna be as tall as him.' LOL I always think that when the day came that Dean realised his brother was getting taller than him, he was very very annoyed hahahaha!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
oh my gosh *squeal!* I absolutely positively loved this!
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
OMG! i am awe! i have tears down my face that was soo cute! aaw sammy an d that little...okay, long speech, was so adorable! i can see the shubby fingers and the floppy hair right up there in front of everyone! so cute!
Aecoris chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This was the CUTEST thing ever! Gosh, it makes me want to write wee!chester stories. Most of them I don't like. I don't know why, I guess because a lot of them have Sam being a little they just seem like they would have been out of character, but not yours! Yours was totally amazing and i can so see little Sam and Dean acting like that! I love how you wrote how much Sam looked up to Dean because it makes sense, little Sam would see his big brother as the world's greatest hero! And I loved how Sam wouldn't stop talking about Dean! That was so adorable! I loved it! :D
Phx chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Very cute and pretty much exactly how I see Sam idolizing Dean. :P That hero worship is still there today, just tempered with more realitic expectations, IMO. And I also think Dean worships his little brother in his own way too - if only 'cause Sam has such an awesome big brother, lol!

And nope, whenever you want, you can let me know about the chapter. 'Tis your story. Gotta warn though, I love to mix humor in to help balance out when things go sideways :0)
pocahontas chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
these brothers KNOW EACH OTHER THROUGH AND THROUGH,Even as a child, Sammy picked out the best kernels in his big brothers make-up. Dean's good points combined with Sammy's natural good instincts makes Sam one to be proud of. Not many would have these characteristics in life, but especially in THEIR lives it is a huge saving grace. the fact that Dean has a mushy side just makes him more lovable to all.
mymuseandi chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, Sam is adorable! I can totally see him talking about this in front of the class when he's younger and smiling the shy smile you are talking about, complete with the dimples and the shining eyes.

Of course you can do the big brother thing, Dean. I think he does it well, raising Sam to be the way he is now, and keeping the family together. I wish the show would show more of them when they were younger, but yeah, we don't need them to show how both brothers are. :)
cravingcaffeine chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, Wee!Sam is adorable. Nice job expanding on Sam's comments from Fresh Blood. :) It's always great when Sam lets Dean know how much he appreciates all Dean has done for him.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aww what a cute story. Sam is so adorable and you have Dean down to a T. LOL at Someday I’m gonna be tall, just like Dean. Dean smirked at that. No way the kid was ever gonna be as tall as him.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
It's just too cute! xD
Lauren Hayes chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Sam is so cute. Especially "Someday I’m gonna be tall, just like Dean." (and Dean thinking "No way.") You can really tell how much Sam admires him.

I loved the ending. That Dean's kept the essay with him and that he buys vanilla ice-cream for the both of them. Big brother Dean is just great.
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
You were right! I did love that story! It was just so...well you know! It was soo sweet! Im gonna stop cos im sniffling now! So sweet :)
Fajitas chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I don't think I've ever let out so many "aw"s while reading a story. Sam was adorable, the way he idolized Dean. And you did a really good job portraying little Dean. I loved the end that takes place in the present with Dean once again becoming Sam's big brother.

Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
yeah every time i kill a man ice cream is really what i need to get rid of that extra tension. lol.

man, i'm tearing up a little. i really like the transition, and i can visualize them filming it just like that. *sniffle* leave it to sam to do the extra mile.

what i really liked where the subtle red flags. john not being there. then dean hearing his name not Edison, and thinking...but i'm not that important. also the way sam says for dean, the answer is always violence. just those little bits that suggest the turmoil that defines the winchester family.

amazing job with this. i really like it.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »