Reviews for Just Like My Big Brother
Lauren Hayes chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Sam is so cute. Especially "Someday I’m gonna be tall, just like Dean." (and Dean thinking "No way.") You can really tell how much Sam admires him.

I loved the ending. That Dean's kept the essay with him and that he buys vanilla ice-cream for the both of them. Big brother Dean is just great.
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
You were right! I did love that story! It was just so...well you know! It was soo sweet! Im gonna stop cos im sniffling now! So sweet :)
Fajitas chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I don't think I've ever let out so many "aw"s while reading a story. Sam was adorable, the way he idolized Dean. And you did a really good job portraying little Dean. I loved the end that takes place in the present with Dean once again becoming Sam's big brother.

Fajitas
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
yeah every time i kill a man ice cream is really what i need to get rid of that extra tension. lol.

man, i'm tearing up a little. i really like the transition, and i can visualize them filming it just like that. *sniffle* leave it to sam to do the extra mile.

what i really liked where the subtle red flags. john not being there. then dean hearing his name not Edison, and thinking...but i'm not that important. also the way sam says for dean, the answer is always violence. just those little bits that suggest the turmoil that defines the winchester family.

amazing job with this. i really like it.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aw, I loved Sammy's rather run on speech about his big brother. So sweet and cute. And to end it with Dean remembering...brilliant!
Arystina chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
"Someday I’m gonna be tall, just like Dean.”

Dean smirked at that. No way the kid was ever gonna be as tall as him.

But he did! Even taller. ;)
ILoveSupernatural chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hey there!

Im a little late but what the hell! I just read this fic. And it's fantastic. It really made my day. In fact, its one of the most adorable wee!chester fics I have read. I loved the last part with Dean taking the vanilla cones to Sammy! *wipes happy tears*

Amazing job! Well done.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow! You're good, real good! I love this piece here and I couldn't stop smiling to see the words 'circus' and 'magnarium' that took up circuits and imagination. I hope I can write as good as you, then I'll consider myself blessed :) Poor Miss Scott though, hehe, must be having tough time dealing with Sammy there. I could clearly see Dean blushing and all. And I just love the imagery of vanilla ice cream being Dean's affectionate gesture towards Sam, and how it reminded them of the past. Just too cute!

This story is absolutely sweet and cute and adorable. I wish anyone would say the things Sammy had said about his big bro to me. It would just melt my heart...aw...cute! Love it! You did great! I'm awed!

Azra
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This was a cute story. I like the little Winchester stories. You cannot help but like a happy Sam and Dean at any age.
Haley56 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This was a lovely kodak moment in time. However I would have thought the rattle would have been fixed. That was the point of stopping and gave Dean the oppertunity to teach Sam to repair his 'baby'. I enjoy your writing. Your stories well thought out, creative, and possess a great deal of picture completing detail. Another pleasent facture is the grammer. Complete and well constructed sentences is a rear treat these days.

This makes four of your stories I've read but only one that is complete. I'm keeping my eye on the rest. Good luck.

Haley.
The Bloody Knife chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aww that was so cute! I loved it! Little Sammy was funny, just when you think he's done talking WHAM! He starts talking more!

Very good job.
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That was just SO adorable! It had me tearing up a little bit! And Dean kept the paper! That was SO CUTE! Great job! :)
lisa chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
aww, this is so cute!
Carolej126 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
How did I miss this one - I'm so glad you mentioned it in your message! I loved it! It was so much fun to see just how many things Sammy could come up with, when thinking about his big brother. You did a great job with Sammy's six-year-old voice - I could hear him just going on and on, not willing to leave out any of Dean's attributes. You had me smiling even more when Dean got a look at Sammy's paper, only to find a list of words (I was wondering how he'd managed to write so much, just like the teacher). And then, to find out that Dean had kept that paper... sigh. These are the boys I know and love. What a wonderful note to end on - ice cream and a recognition that Dean could do the big brother thing. Wonderful!
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 6/4/2009