Reviews for Just Like My Big Brother
Midnight Tennyo chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That was so sweet! You made me tear up! I hate you! Little Sammy was adorable and I really liked the tie-in with the present.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was so totally sweet and so totally Sam and Dean. Love it.
Kelcor chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Okay, I have to say, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! Sam looking at his teacher like 'Duh, that's what I said!", and Dean feeling his throat tighten. 'Fresh Blood' has always been one of my favourite episodes, especially the "I know you better than anyone" scene... and, this little glimpse into Sam and Dean's past will make that scene that much sweeter! I can't wait to watch it again with this story in mind! Great job! :o)

K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was cute!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Aw! Adorable little Sammy chattering on and on in class! And Dean ready to step back into his role later! Adorablee!
Hydromagnetism chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Um. Whoa.

That was incredible.

I actually started crying at the end because it was so sweet.

Amazing job, you captured little Sammy perfectly and Dean and Sam's relationship. You should definately write more, you're a great author :)
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow... this is just the perfect amount of fluff to end any day. I kinda wish this was a story to be made canon. It would totally fit.
winky79 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Aaw! This is so cute!
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Gorgeous. Well written and so sweet. It's a shame that innocence is gone too soon.
Lujayn chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I so totally love this! Little Sam is adorable and cute and I loved Dean's embarrassment and pride and the end part was amazing!

'Dean smirked at that. No way the kid was ever gonna be as tall as him.'

'Leave it to the kid to make a federal case out of ice cream.'

These two cracked me up! You've made my day:)
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Okay, first story of yours I've read, and I'm so glad I did. This was just wonderful. The little Sam was brilliant, and Dean was perfect. Wow, in light of the turn of events this season, this piece makes me miss the boys more than ever.

Auf Jaden Fall chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw this is such an amazingly sweet story, I love Dean’s embarrassment/pride and Sam’s naïve love for his brother. As well as his pronunciation! Brilliant! also saying them like his teacher was a little slow XD hilarious and so realistic.

I love Dean keeping it in his wallet and finding it away. The last line is fantastic, Sam child like again, and you have placed it perfectly in with the series, right after they kill Gordon, it works so well.

Amazing story!
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Hey Beth, I finally had the time to sit down and read this and I am SO glad I did! This is so cute and sweet, I adored it!

Sammy's excitement over how awesome he thought his brother was was too cute for words and Dean's embarrassment but how he kept smiling at his brother... I loved the mental image you created and how you tied it into the end scene at the convience store... very nice.

Loved it! :)
Fictionnaire chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Another great touching but hilarious story. Poor Dean, could never get a grip with his emotions. You know can't really express it. "He'll never be as tall as me" LMAO that was so funny to put in.

Very, very moving.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
omg this was soo soo cute!

i liked teh sybolism of the vinalla ice cream!

awee little samy was so cute!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »