Reviews for Just Like My Big Brother
Carolej126 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
How did I miss this one - I'm so glad you mentioned it in your message! I loved it! It was so much fun to see just how many things Sammy could come up with, when thinking about his big brother. You did a great job with Sammy's six-year-old voice - I could hear him just going on and on, not willing to leave out any of Dean's attributes. You had me smiling even more when Dean got a look at Sammy's paper, only to find a list of words (I was wondering how he'd managed to write so much, just like the teacher). And then, to find out that Dean had kept that paper... sigh. These are the boys I know and love. What a wonderful note to end on - ice cream and a recognition that Dean could do the big brother thing. Wonderful!
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was amazing!

Your really talented!

xoxo
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aw. You have Dean so down. It's like you're as in love with his character as I am. I think it's so easy to relate with him being the oldest of my siblings. That instinct to love and protect, it's just innate. So good. Happy with all these one-shots I am! Hehe.

~Chica~
Catalina Day chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This almost had me crying tears of joy/cuteness overload, which is difficult on the best of days. Because what the hell this is freaking amazing.

You are officially my hero.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
AW. Just. Oh, so touching, and sweet. Completely tugged at my heart on that one. Loved it.
marinawings chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
i absolutely love this story! little sam and dean are beautifully written here. my favorite line is probably when sam reads about dean saying he'll end any monster that messes with sam. that whole paragraph was brilliant. i love all the foreshadowing. the part about sam wanting to be tall like dean made me smile. heck, this whole thing made me smile. and dean kept it! :) lovely.
Midnight Tennyo chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That was so sweet! You made me tear up! I hate you! Little Sammy was adorable and I really liked the tie-in with the present.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was so totally sweet and so totally Sam and Dean. Love it.
Kelcor chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Okay, I have to say, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! Sam looking at his teacher like 'Duh, that's what I said!", and Dean feeling his throat tighten. 'Fresh Blood' has always been one of my favourite episodes, especially the "I know you better than anyone" scene... and, this little glimpse into Sam and Dean's past will make that scene that much sweeter! I can't wait to watch it again with this story in mind! Great job! :o)

~Kelcor
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was cute!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Aw! Adorable little Sammy chattering on and on in class! And Dean ready to step back into his role later! Adorablee!
Hydromagnetism chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Um. Whoa.

That was incredible.

I actually started crying at the end because it was so sweet.

Amazing job, you captured little Sammy perfectly and Dean and Sam's relationship. You should definately write more, you're a great author :)
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow... this is just the perfect amount of fluff to end any day. I kinda wish this was a story to be made canon. It would totally fit.
winky79 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Aaw! This is so cute!
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Gorgeous. Well written and so sweet. It's a shame that innocence is gone too soon.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »