Reviews for Just Like My Big Brother
PseudoImp chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
remember the dry throat and strange feeling Dean felt in this story, bhoney? it's what I felt when i read this. this one is just as beautiful as the 'parenting your gifted child' you wrote.

this shows just how much Dean is worth to Sam and Sam to Dean. I love those two and I love this story!) thank you for writing this.

made me cry. i am not kidding. i did cry. you meanie-lol
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh man! Bhoney this is so sweet!

You got me all sniff niffly first thing in the morning before my coffee even kicked in!

Thank you for this wonderful treat! It's amazing how thoroughly you got into the four year old mind, pulling out those things that are really important to kids!

What a really beautiful and heartfelt tag! Thank You! :D

sifi
PADavis chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I hadn't read this and what a delight. Great weechester - your depiction of Sam's enthusiasm and Dean's embarrassment was convincing. And he did sound out wendigo!

Phoebe
adder574 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I love stories like this. Sam being proud of his big brother was so cute. Nice touch to add the vanilla ice cream at the end. It would be just like Dean to keep the paper.
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw... this was really great! I loved the tie-in to the present day issues. Really good.
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I love this alot! It's got a special place in the Wee!Winchesters c2! This was very cute! I hope to see more from you soon!

-Holly{Fiona12690}
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
When Sam said those words in Bloodlust it made me all watery eyes! He was so cute :X

Nice capture of that conversation :D
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I love this story! I love that Dean still has that piece of paper, just like his amulet, because Dean gave it to him. Everything about this story was great - but the last line was the best - "Yeah, the big brother thing…that he could do." And he does it so well! Especially after 4.13 when Dean wanted to rip the lungs out of anybody - living or dead- who hurt Sam, your story sounds exactly like the boys.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Thanks for the kind PM.

I just now realized that you are friends with Michaela. If I remember right?, she really liked the birthday present from you.

I love your stories. You concentrate on the brothers, their bond and relationship, plus write an awesome story.

I was having so much fun reading your stories, I didn't take time to thank you, but I will go back and do that. I have to let you know which scenes were my favorites. I read your three stories out of order of posting, saving this one for last, only because it was set in season three and I wasn't sure what to expect, as I had a lot of trouble with that season, especially after episode 16.

I loved! this story. I was laughing so much while reading it and just wanted to hug little Sammy, plus could picture young Dean turning red from the attention.

You captured little Sammy perfectly. I loved his paper on big brother Dean.

I knew I was going to enjoy Sam's report when he mentioned Dean protecting him from a bully...

"And he called the boy a bad name and he punched him. Right in the face. Ka-pow!”

Than Dean's thoughts when 'Sammy just plowed on, he dropped his head into his hand with a groan. He knew it had been a mistake teaching the kid to talk.'

Sammy was right, Dean never breaks his promises and “He’s the best big brother ever. The very, very best.”

You did such an awesome job tying the childhood memory into the episode "Fresh Blood" and reminding us of Sam's plea to Dean in that episode, “I’ve been looking up to you since I was four, Dean. Studying you, trying to be just like my big brother...I wish you would drop the show and be my brother again.”

What a range of emotions. I went from laughing to almost crying as Dean remembered, 'Yeah, the big brother thing…that he could do' as he took Sam some vanilla ice cream.

What an awesome story!

I'm sorry that I didn't take a chance and read your stories earlier.

Thanks for saying hi and for sharing your stories with us.

Until next time, take care.
GracelandFan chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
excellent work!
psiChic chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I just found this after coming from your Thanksgiving story-You're amazing! I absolutely love the way you write these boys. Great job! :D
devilsinthedetails chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
oh my god I'm going to get all teared up, seriously this was perfect.

"Someday I’m gonna be tall, just like Dean.”

Dean smirked at that. No way the kid was ever gonna be as tall as him." haha, nice irony. I loved earnest little Sammy and loving though slightly embarrassed Dean.
angelofdarkness78 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This story had me smiling the whole way through and the end was so touching. I really love it. Thanks for sharing. :)
jmstevens chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
*sigh* Was stuck interestingly between wanting to laugh and wanting to cry when I read this..which has never happened to me before.

Thanks for writing this great fic.
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 1 . 12/19/2008