Reviews for Default Setting
Greysh chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
lovely fic! I liked how you wrote tony :)
Mc7ism chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
A wonderful, well written story showing just how difficult it is for these two to put their feelings into words. Well done! I would love to see more NCIS stories from you. Do you write FF anymore?
Zee Viate chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
This was very well done. I especially liked Gibbs realizing he didn't want to lose the hero worship.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Wow that story was awesome.. i mean really well done, its all so true aswell
NCIS Probalicious chapter 9 . 3/6/2009
This story was great. I am really glad it was recommended to me by a friend. She said you're tops, I must agree your writing is amazing. I hope we are treated to many more amazing stories such as this one in the near future.
Murgy31 chapter 9 . 3/1/2009
I loved this! I would love to see more in this universe...
Murgy31 chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
That was great!
The Greek me chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
Definatly one of my favorite stories...Wel written and I really love the way you portray Tony...Bravo
Retired FF Writer chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
This was a really great addition to a fabulous story. You have great talent as a writer. I would love to see another story about the healing process (physical,etc.) told through your words I am sure it will be just as wonderful as this one was.
Rageful Jewel chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
What you wrote in your author note is so true. Moving on, I'm glad that you brought up happened in the season 1 episode Missing. I just saw that episode the USA network today. Seeing the ending of the episode made me really realize that what you brought up in your fic was so true. Gibbs does give off mix signals. One second he telling Tony that he irreplaceable and in the next second we see that statement negated by the fact the McGee is sitting at Tony's desk.

To sum it all up, you wrote a wonderful story. Now I must added it to my faves.
Betterbuddy chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
You're doing and excellent job!
Betterbuddy chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Excellent job. Very well written and very nice ideas.
Landvrouwke chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
Great stories both the Psychological Autopsy and Default Setting :D

Love to see how Tony and Gibbs manage to 'live' together during his recovery :P

Hope to see more from you soon.

Regards,

Tamara.
SparklingCatseye chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
wonderful story! gibbs reasons were very realistic to the character but i loved gibbs staying with tony at the end. hope to see more from you soon!
Obsessed Pam chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
Such a satisfying ending to a great story. It was lovely to see Tony and Gibbs sort out their 'misunderstanding' and I now have images of Tony racing helter skelter to prepare for the coming invasion of one probably very grouchy recuperating invalid.