Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Lol that was great! I loved that Cameron/Allison interaction at the end XD awesome POVs :) excellent job!
Smierc chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That was.. brilliant. Thank you.
x3aless chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I'm speechless. Really, I am. This was incredible.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Very interesting renditions you have here...My favourites are the first and second.
Amrita D chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
wow!

that was cool.

i really liked the first one.

and the last one-how allison is coaching cameron or something..

:D anyways, it was a good story!
jbh61987 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Dear God almighty,

If you EVER do a multi-chapter fic please use that last concept! Just reading those last four lines leaves me craving to see that idea expanded and used in a longer story. Just felt the need to say that.
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow, I really, really liked the first two POVs here. The machine thoughts of Cameron were spot-on. I don't think even I could have done better. ;-) So the first two POVs were my favorite. The last one was interesting. The chess one confused me but then I'm not a big chess player. P

All in all good job. I liked it. D

Ryan Brooklyn
MidnightThief15 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Okay, so, I LOVED the first scenario you did for Cameron. It was amazing how much you captured the robot-like "thought"-ish process. Bravo! The second time you did the scenario it was kinda confusing with all the chess talk. And the third time I was just downright confused. But the first was really, really good. So again, bravo! _
BenRG chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Now that was an interesting bit of writing. The same scene from four perspectives - the intellectual John, the emotional John, the machine Cameron and the human Cameron (Allison, actually). I suspect that the reality is somewhere in between.

BTW - I'm glad to see I'm not alone in wondering if the 'ghost' (neurological map, actually) of Allison of Palmdale is in Cameron's head, haunting her.

A challenging read that makes you think.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
Dre4mwe4ver chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Nice one!

I really liked all the different views. The last one was really intriguing. Especially enjoyed how you've interperted their thoughts while staying true to the dialogue. Really clear and easy to understand (except for the stuff that no one can freakin' understand e.g. how Cameron works, who exactly is Allison etc...) which made it a great read. Gets me thinking.

Write on!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I liked the cyborg version of the encounter. All the variables laid out were most entertaining. Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
Aaron Leach chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Awesome story.
Myxale chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
You did a great job on the multi-POV. But towards the end, it got rather loopy!

You should have kept only two pows! John and Cams. IMO.

But the writing was cool nonetheless. Liked your good grip on the chars. And you did make a average moment hotter.

And beside that m' glad you joined the T-verse Lint!
TermFan1980 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Nice. I like the multi-perspective stuff. Fits nicely with the presentation of that episode. I had kinda guessed the twist ending from the first "robot girl" line, but it was still a fun read.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I think I like that last one the best. Interesting theory, that Allison is coaching Cameron. Though I guess it might be more than a theory, given what's happened this season on the show. Still, I really liked that last line, the return of Cameron's standard "thank you for explaining."