Reviews for Hold Your Breath
Alita258 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
You shouldn't even ask! lol Come one woman (men?) and write more NJ loveliness! Oh, and I recommend you to put Nate and Jenny as characters, it'll be easier to spot the story, and it's such a great one for the Nenny community! Hope you write more of them, I'm DEPRIVED!
helenxo chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I absolutely love it! Please continue! I want to know what happens next :D! xx
anyonebutyou3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I'm glad you decided to do a fic on NJ. They are heaps adorable. Unfortunately I haven't seen any of season 2, but I have heard a couple of things that have happened on the show regarding NJ. Ugh, Vannessa annoys me. I swear all I see are NV fics. Anyway, good fic so far. update soon.

PS I love all of your Leyton fics too. Will you update them anytime soon?
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
hey, i loved this story, its a graet one shot but would be even better if you carried it on, i love the nenny idea for the show and just really really hope that they get back together again...please continue writing this fic, it seems like it could be a really great fic
Joise chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I'm loving this so far. I'm hoping that you will be continuing with the story because there is so much potential here.
MrsKevinJonasx chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
AMAZING!

you got talent girl;

x
txlove23 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
please update soon !
liz chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
aw this was really sweet!
plainwhitets.bluecrush chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
i love this and you should definitely continue this or somethig.. haha but yeah, i would totally love more jenny/nate their like the only reason i watch gossip girl :]
Lollo chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Lovely, it was really great. I love N/J and I jump for joy everytime I find a good N/J fic...so please, keep posting fics, you're an excellent writer!
Cindy chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
OMG I loved it! There are like no good NJ fics out there and I really enjoyed this one! And I love the fact that you delved into Nate's head to explain his manwhorish actions and his past relationships with S and B! Hope to see more from you!
XOXOJordan chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Keep posting. I love Jenny and Nate
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Love the pairing. Love the fic.

I hope you'll continue on with this and writings in your other fandoms ;)
TheKRose chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
post more soon please. I Cant believe Vanessa stole Jenny's letter from NATE. I mean I really can, but you should post more soon. Cant wait to see you will write in the next chapter an in the new episode Its A Wnderful Lie.
Jassje chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Please continue

i really like this story