Reviews for Victory at Last
Ha! Funny. It's a short fic, but it's good! :D
Crash Overdrive chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Niiiiiice...
lefkaz chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh My GOD! i haven't LOL so hard since... I don know!

Man, i come from read OSOM and ImaImh (btw, hurry up in ImaImh) and i loved those, but this is a fkng piece of masterpiece art... (ha, ha, ha, silly mi still LOLing so hard cant even think straigth)

I know, you may be thiking this is a little ring whit a little rock on it and you think a masterpiece it has to be a statue rooftop tall like Michalangel's "David", But simple rings are hard to do, sometimes even harder than statues, because too much ring where created and is har to be original and comfortable and if you think about quality... even harder.

Look, what i trying to say, politely, is this:

IF YOU DARE TO EVEN THINK ABOUT DELETING THIS JOY OF MY PLANET, I WILL SHOVE RYOGA'S UMBRELLA STRAIGTH UP YOUR ASS!

Do we have an ageement?

Let's put fun on it. I Dare You.

I dare you to use this little spamfic in a larger fic of yours. It shall not be in the beggining and it shall not be in the end. You have to pop it (or crack it... hehehe) just in middle of nowhere.

Come on, it will be fun... you know it...
Yew chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Kind of what I expected when I saw the word count.. not the videogame thing just that it wasn't "real".
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
heh, about the only way it'll ever happen. Although I'm certain that there's gonna be a rematch... Ranma isn't so good at losing.
anyahibiki chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Really funny, good job!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
::chuckles:: Cute. ::snickers::
weebee chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Ok... *Snicker* your fics are houls, even if you seem to have a ryoga god complex in the forums... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Very nice...
musakun chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
LOL!
kyle chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
good, great, grand.
Chihiro Fujimi chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Very well written. Ryoga is completely IN character. Ramna

seems a bit calm about his "defeat" though. I think they would have

started a fight afterward... Wait, there was a fic like that where Ranma

and Ryoga played sf2 and it degenerated into a brawl.

I had a good laugh anyway.
the spatula chick chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
hmmm... I LOVE RYOGA! you should leave him alone, he gets picked on enough in the show. it was well written though. nice job