Reviews for Becoming Silhouettes
AprDon chapter 10 . 12/3
Loved it! I would like to read more...
Love this and will look for the other chapters elsewhere.
Debboluh chapter 10 . 6/4
re: authors note at the bottom - Such a shame! I hope this fic is finished on TPP or Ashwinder.

I have enjoyed this fic a lot and i thank you for posting it on FFN, even if it is unfinished here. I will find this and finish reading. 3
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
A pity you've stopped posting here. I find this the most accessible ff index. I'll look it up on another site though. Your story is rather good.
pewterlocket chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is so good! I'm so disappointed that I can't find the rest of it at the sites you listed. Please, please consider finishing it! I'm dying to find out what happens in the rest of the story! Very well done!
drasticactions chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
I really like this story I have no idea why you don't have a lot of interest in it, I'm really enjoying this so far.
anonymous chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I'm super sad that I'm never going to get to know how this ends :(
beckysue12121 chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
I absolutely love this story, and I am totally bummed that you never finished it :(. I even checked all of the other websites for more chapters. Oh, well. It is truely awsome, and it would be so cool if you finished it.
Sat-Isis chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
I won't say I'm a bad reviewer, I'll just blame you for being too good a writer for me to pause and comment on each chapter. I somehow made it here without quite realizing it and I am hooked!

I wonder if Ginny is somehow the new Dark Lord? In place of a Dark Lord, you would have a Queen...not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn, more treacherous than the seas, stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love Ginny and despair.

8D
tenoh27 chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
This has been another wild and brilliant ride! Your characterisations were all excellently done, and the mystery surrounding the infection is truly gripping! Whether completed or otherwise, this has been a marvellous story to read. Thank you very much!
evilteddybear chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
I'm interested in this story! I think you're doing very well. I don't see any activity here, so I guess I'll check out some of your other sites. I hope you're not dead. Thank you for your time and effort.
Clandistera2 chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Wow! I was pretty disappointed when I realized I'd caught up and there were no more chapters for me :( I'm pretty impressed with the characterizations, you made the characters seem super real! I also like how many setbacks you've put in for brewing the potion lol.

But it's been awhile since update! D: Please hurry and keep up the good work ;)
watin77 chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Guh! This is /so/ good! I've been at the edge of my seat reading through all ten of these chapters, so I really hope you manage to update again soon. Your mix of humor, plot currents and well written, well rounded chatacters is addictive!
ForestMoonChild chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
Thank you for your time taken in writing this story. To be corny and quote as Severus says " To bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses." lol Though to be honest Im afraid any good book does that. I congratulate you on your writing skills. Im afraid i couldnt find any mention of your handle on the sites you mentioned so i will just have to wait until you finish the story. _ Good luck!
paddiew chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
This is so good. Great story line and excellent characters. I don't know why you haven't gotten more reviews. I'm dying to know where you go with this. I think Ginny might be the 'next Dark Lord' because of her possession in COS. So much damage and death already! Please don't leave it like this. I'm not wild about a short Snape; but then I think of Johnny Depp and I guess its okay.