Reviews for Becoming Silhouettes
pewterlocket chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is so good! I'm so disappointed that I can't find the rest of it at the sites you listed. Please, please consider finishing it! I'm dying to find out what happens in the rest of the story! Very well done!
drasticactions chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
I really like this story I have no idea why you don't have a lot of interest in it, I'm really enjoying this so far.
anonymous chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I'm super sad that I'm never going to get to know how this ends :(
beckysue12121 chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
I absolutely love this story, and I am totally bummed that you never finished it :(. I even checked all of the other websites for more chapters. Oh, well. It is truely awsome, and it would be so cool if you finished it.
Sat-Isis chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
I won't say I'm a bad reviewer, I'll just blame you for being too good a writer for me to pause and comment on each chapter. I somehow made it here without quite realizing it and I am hooked!

I wonder if Ginny is somehow the new Dark Lord? In place of a Dark Lord, you would have a Queen...not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn, more treacherous than the seas, stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love Ginny and despair.

8D
tenoh27 chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
This has been another wild and brilliant ride! Your characterisations were all excellently done, and the mystery surrounding the infection is truly gripping! Whether completed or otherwise, this has been a marvellous story to read. Thank you very much!
evilteddybear chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
I'm interested in this story! I think you're doing very well. I don't see any activity here, so I guess I'll check out some of your other sites. I hope you're not dead. Thank you for your time and effort.
Klaristera chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Wow! I was pretty disappointed when I realized I'd caught up and there were no more chapters for me :( I'm pretty impressed with the characterizations, you made the characters seem super real! I also like how many setbacks you've put in for brewing the potion lol.

But it's been awhile since update! D: Please hurry and keep up the good work ;)
watin77 chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Guh! This is /so/ good! I've been at the edge of my seat reading through all ten of these chapters, so I really hope you manage to update again soon. Your mix of humor, plot currents and well written, well rounded chatacters is addictive!
ForestMoonChild chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
Thank you for your time taken in writing this story. To be corny and quote as Severus says " To bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses." lol Though to be honest Im afraid any good book does that. I congratulate you on your writing skills. Im afraid i couldnt find any mention of your handle on the sites you mentioned so i will just have to wait until you finish the story. _ Good luck!
paddiew chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
This is so good. Great story line and excellent characters. I don't know why you haven't gotten more reviews. I'm dying to know where you go with this. I think Ginny might be the 'next Dark Lord' because of her possession in COS. So much damage and death already! Please don't leave it like this. I'm not wild about a short Snape; but then I think of Johnny Depp and I guess its okay.
Blueberry Babe chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
Thanks for a great story.. i will check out the other sites to see if you have added more chapters.
lucyferr chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Nice album.

Love the phrase "in which orifice Minister Trout had sequestered his head"

Still not a Molly fan... she jumps to more conclusions than a bug blatter beast from Traal.
lucyferr chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
* Luna just shrugged. “A mushroom spore is smaller than the eye can see and is ejected from the gills. If the spores are truly the mode of infection, I might not have to touch them. It would depend on the amount of spores needed to infect.”

It's nice to see that Luna is around for more than the purpose of being a love interest to a fool.

* The odd thing was that she had not been infected

I'm surprised she and Pothead haven't been infected, given their engagements with the Dark.

*The nib of her quill snapped

Why is she using a quill and not a biro?

* It took patience learned from years of being best friends to two impulsive young men to not reach over her desk and wring his pale neck.

Okay, I was wrong. Now I know why she keeps Ron and his bespectacled bitch around - she needs them to teach her how to deal with idiots - a useful skill for anyone in business. (PS: Harry never says anything against Ron or abandons Ron even when Ron's wrong so Harry must be Ron's bitch)

* "Last time I mentioned taking you out, he threw shit at me.”

“What? What kind of shit?”

LOL!

The idea of Snape being short is odd - but quite possibly true. Rickman taller than Snape, Watson prettier than Granger, yep, I believe it.

* ... crossing her arms under her breasts. Draco made a mental note to induce that particular action more often. It really did offer a spectacular view.

Ah, Draco...

* She’s an independent young woman, Harry Potter, and her world doesn’t revolve around you, you know

Nice to see that Molly has finally learnt *something* from Hermione.

It is most peculiar to see Snape suffer great torment from an arrogant little snot not called Potter...
lucyferr chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
* It also amused her that neither Snape nor Malfoy had realized that she had cast a countercharm to the Muffliato

LOL - nice one.

* “Uncle, I am going to start whinging, and I know that you hate it when I whinge.”

You're keeping Draco is poncy character so weel!

movings lol

*. Ron didn’t agree; he had been raised to believe that anything Dark was evil. Hermione, being Muggleborn, hadn’t been taught that. They had had many arguments over the years regarding the inherent goodness or evil of magic, and he found many of Hermione’s thoughts on the subject much too liberal for his taste.

It's good to have a character around that represents the voice of the conservative (and usually stupid)

* He elbowed Ron to forestall any more Hermione-baiting.

Difficult to understand why Hermione keeps Ron around as a friend, let alone bothered dating him. Must be because she doesn't have many (any?) friends without a tie to the idiot weasel.