Reviews for Sins of the Fathers
Misty Eyed Mystery chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I enjoyed the deeper meaning behind your story. Very well written keep writing!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I loved it how unbiased Neville here was... I've always thought of him like this, ever since I've read the DH- 19 years later and learned he chose to become a professor at Hogwarts. :)

Neville, no matter how terrible the things he went through, I believe... won't hold a grudge on anyone. I just can't see him acting like a prejudiced git or anything similar to that... :D
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Very well written, and I like how you portrayed Scorpius and his concerns.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was a very well-written story, I enjoyed reading it.
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is lovely. I really like how you've portrayed Neville; it feels right. Thanks for the read!
chocoluvr chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Good story with Pineas getting Scorpius to ask Professor Longbottom why he taught at the school, when he was concerned about the sins of the past. Neville gave him good advice using what he's learned about his past and having help to mold his future.
Lacertae chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
What a profound little story! I found it to be entertaining and full of emotional depth. The introduction of Scorpius, such an underdeveloped character in the real novel, sparked my interest and held it until the very last word. I enjoyed every second; it was wonderful writing! :)
duj chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Thoughtful.
iluvzuzu chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
cute. i've always liked scorpius (and by "always," i mean "since i discovered his exsistance.")

and who doesn't love neville? so really, hats off. i like this. i like this lots.