Reviews for Percy Jackson and the KungFu Minotaur
My favorite parts are Dragonslayer411 and when Percy's mom dies lol.
I read this two years ago and came back to re-read it. This is too good! It makes my day each time! How disappointing that people dont appreciate this lovely work of art lol can't believe they take this shit seriously lool. I'm actually kinda sad you didn't continue I was hoping there would be more. Anyways really funny stuff love it! Always makes me laugh no matter how many times I read it!
subconscious-majesty chapter 1 . 1/9
Wow, this is great! Please, continue!
Me chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Wha...
Me chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
What the hell did I just read?
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
...
Just.
Miss Lydia Bennet chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I dunno...Maybe its hanging out with guys all the time, or just being weird, but I actually thought it was pretty funny xD

Would totally read a continuation :D
Flaming Wolf chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Does not deserve to be a story. NEVER in a MILLION years.

-Wolfie

PS. Sally is NOT a whore. (She's a very nice character)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
MWAHAHAHA
WTF chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
WTF did I just read? That was a really... How do I put this?... INAPROPRIATE! That should be rated M! I just skimmed through it and I know that is rated M!
here are some reasons:
Swearing
Bad Contractions (ie U, ect.)
Also. you should work on spelling, spacing it out, putuation and about everything else.
PLEASE DON'T CONTINUE!
-FLAMERS
Andy is quite dandy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This made my day. Hahaha.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Honestly people, yeah this may not be the best work you've read, but you know what? Everyone has to start off somewhere. (Though I do admit I was a little shaken by how the beloved characters of Percy Jackson was shown)
Still, hash comment's are not nessessary. For god sakes people, I was even hurt by these comments and I wasn't even the author of this story.
Please just be aware of the comments you put out, because often of times, those people who recieve such harsh comments may resort to things that no one can be proud of. Just watch what you say, if you've got nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. Flaming and bashing is bad, I really do dislike people like that. So please watch what you say online.
If you think what ya'll are saything is funning or witty; It's not. Hell! My writing was a million times worse than this a few years ago, and guess what? I practiced and got better, so give the damn kid a chance.
I've had friends die from reading comment's like this on the internet. Yes, suicid. And I'm not saying this because I want pity or anything, I just want you all to be AWARE. You don't want to be the one to wake up one morning just to see your comment on the news with some dead kid. That would suck ass. Big time.
As to naughtymonkey, just keep on writing. Dont let any of these comments get you down, because you know what? Writing is amazing, it could take you ANYWHERE. Just because so people who don't realize how hurtful their being get you down, don't let them. Just keep on trying and have fun. Get a beta or don't, I've never got one but I've improved and you can to. Just believe in yourself and never let anything anyone says get you down. :)
That's all.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Lol I love this! Made my day!
Hexagonce chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I didn't even get past the first paragraph, so I just scrolled down...and came across that rancid pile of words you call a paragraph.
land of lost hairties chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
What is this?

Good things:
I like the title. It made me click on this story.

needs to improve:
First of all, you obviously have no idea that a thing called "income tax" exists.

Second, the long paragraphs are hard to read. Grammar has issues. You NEED to start a new paragraph every time some one speaks again!

Just get a beta to do all that.