Reviews for Kurenai's Affair
You story has a good plot to it and everything but your grammar and spelling remind me of a 5th grader you really need someone to beta for you cause this story just makes me cringe
ThouDidn'tSeeMe chapter 1 . 7/14
Some grammar mistakes and (a lot of) repetitions were present. Also your description needs to improve a bit. For a example, don't just say that someone puts another persons dick into her/his mouth. Give a little description like;
"Kurenai placed the beast inside her mouth and swiveled her tongue around the tip of his shaft immediately receiving a moan from her her head up and down,the sensei took the monster cock into her inch by inch, pumping Naruto's dick while she swallowed him whole. Tasting the pre-ejaculate in her mouth, she began pumping him harder when finally Naruto released his warm seed into her sore mouth. Savouring the sweet ejaculate, Kurenai swallowed the strings in one gulp."
something like that.
Spidey2 chapter 4 . 7/7
That was HOTT!
tH1s chapter 3 . 1/24
"How is you, my goddess this morning" pretty much spoiled the experience for me
yindragonkiba chapter 4 . 1/22
adnan uchiha chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
It's interesting but kinda dirty
dragon-master9993 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
look i just grew a fucking hair on my fucking balls by the time you fucking update anything
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Love the romance and loving
Melyway chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Wait a go, Naruto. Next chapter!
hellfire45 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Good make more chapters
kumar9900 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
been waiting for this update and when it happens im not disappointed, great work
Sliver Lynx chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
My favorite chapter! Make More now!
JediMaxedNinja chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I will call this as i see this story intersting. i meen that in a good way i i want to know were you are going to go with this idea
sabery chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I look the wedding and a second baby dont mind along and future they have planned
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2013