Reviews for Universe Subject To Change Without Notice 2
I hate to say this but "This is a pile of s#!", I mean you seem to have taken a bunch of crap and thrown it against the wall hoping it sticks.

It is poorly written
Hard to read as it jumps around but more so because you use Kanji but no translation
The characters are bland and lifeless

The only good thing about it is that the Kuno's are fugitives & Happosai is now a pregnant woman & even that's poorly written

Once again, I hate saying this but I mean this could have been good if not great but it seems like you just don't care
To quote AGT
(buzzer sounds four times)
X...X...X...X
Poetheather1 chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
Oh that's perfect... falling into another Whateley Universe. Snerk
Poetheather1 chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
OMG... they need a blowfish... bwahahahahahaha... awesome. And I like the little bit with Bladedancer and the Outers, very fun. That could have been an ugly fight.
Poetheather1 chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
That was terribly messed up. Well done. I'm sad that Chou only got a brief mention and not even by name. Sigh...
Progos chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
And suddenly, Naruto! Your failing to mention Naruto (or even megacross status) in the summary makes this whole chapter one huge turn-off. I want Team Kimba, not Team 7, dammit!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
story pretty good i'll keep reading it
Poetheather1 chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
OMG... this story is absolutely nuts. The level of insanity is completely over the top.

Having Chou involved in this is just beyond crazy. Well done. Thank you for doing a fairly good job with her.

Heather
Riniko22 chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
Well it looks like everyone is in the same area now. What will happen with all these forces together in one place. Looking forward to seeing more of your story and the fall out of Happi's adventures.
Riniko22 chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
Interesting story, but I wonder how Taro will feel if he finds out the truth.
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
This story rocks! Please keep up the great work!
Random832 chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Google translates Cologne's exclamation as "Black Goat forests are 10 young people" - Babelfish's version is "The forest black goat has 10 young people" - care to explain?
Anon Helper chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
Hmm... the first chapter was good and seemed to be well thought out, but I'm afraid that you lost me half way through chapter two.

I don't really get why Gaara, Temari and Kankuro were involved here. It seemed rather flimsy to just have them *there* and for them to just accept Tsunade telling them where to go with no explanation. In fact the whole chapter seemed rather shallow compared with the previous one.

I was so put off by chapter two that I only skimmed the next two chapters. I guess it didn't help that I have no idea who those people are at all.

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be reading on. It's a shame because it started out so well, even taking into account the spelling errors.
sscrivener chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Not a bad start at all. You might want to keep a closer eye on the spellchecker, though.

"The middle and senior high school graduation ceremonies were almost identical and they had witnessed and precipitated in them all."

I think you wanted "participated."

I'm definitely interested in seeing where you go with this.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
GREAT START! (*x4) Looks good. Looking forward to the next chapter.