Reviews for Universe Subject To Change Without Notice 2
Progos chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
And suddenly, Naruto! Your failing to mention Naruto (or even megacross status) in the summary makes this whole chapter one huge turn-off. I want Team Kimba, not Team 7, dammit!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
story pretty good i'll keep reading it
Poetheather1 chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
OMG... this story is absolutely nuts. The level of insanity is completely over the top.

Having Chou involved in this is just beyond crazy. Well done. Thank you for doing a fairly good job with her.

Heather
Riniko22 chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
Well it looks like everyone is in the same area now. What will happen with all these forces together in one place. Looking forward to seeing more of your story and the fall out of Happi's adventures.
Riniko22 chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
Interesting story, but I wonder how Taro will feel if he finds out the truth.
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
This story rocks! Please keep up the great work!
Random832 chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Google translates Cologne's exclamation as "Black Goat forests are 10 young people" - Babelfish's version is "The forest black goat has 10 young people" - care to explain?
Anon Helper chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
Hmm... the first chapter was good and seemed to be well thought out, but I'm afraid that you lost me half way through chapter two.

I don't really get why Gaara, Temari and Kankuro were involved here. It seemed rather flimsy to just have them *there* and for them to just accept Tsunade telling them where to go with no explanation. In fact the whole chapter seemed rather shallow compared with the previous one.

I was so put off by chapter two that I only skimmed the next two chapters. I guess it didn't help that I have no idea who those people are at all.

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be reading on. It's a shame because it started out so well, even taking into account the spelling errors.
sscrivener chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Not a bad start at all. You might want to keep a closer eye on the spellchecker, though.

"The middle and senior high school graduation ceremonies were almost identical and they had witnessed and precipitated in them all."

I think you wanted "participated."

I'm definitely interested in seeing where you go with this.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
GREAT START! (*x4) Looks good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
The story of how Ranma Saotome and Akane Tendo became Sailor Sun and Sailor IO is long one and better told elsewhere but it defiantly would be a factor in their future plans.

'is a long'

defiantly should be 'definitely'