Reviews for Lost and Found
Silver1226 chapter 20 . 8/24/2011
Awwwww, continued adorableness. Thank you for making my work day feel a little less long _
DruidRaven2090 chapter 20 . 4/27/2010
Please please please continue this. Or write more when you have time. I know everyone, myself included, has a life outside of fanfiction, but when ever you get the chance and feel inspired please post more! I simply can't get enough Ryan/Kelsi.
"When life hands you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it." -Raven
Nightglider-star chapter 20 . 7/13/2009
Brilliant, as expected :D
krfan chapter 20 . 4/27/2009
I just reread this. Sweet, hilarious, wonderful
imperfectandchaotic chapter 20 . 2/27/2009
Hahaha the mental chase image was priceless.

Wonderfully written, and great challenge!

Annie
Shahrezad1 chapter 20 . 1/9/2009
*squeals joyfully* This is about the sweetest series of sequential one-shots in the world. I love it all. And it makes me want to go and draw HSM Ryelsi doodles to death. -takes out her drawing pad and doodles-
Papagena1791 chapter 20 . 11/29/2008
This was excellent! I loved the little scenes and how they connected with the words but also to each other. The scene where the Wildcats 'kidnapped' Ryan was pretty funny. And when he got upset over her lack of hat. Great job!
Awahili chapter 20 . 11/26/2008
YAY! Fluff makes me happy! And right before the holidays too, so I'll have something to tide me over for the few days I must spend with family. Ah well. That just means more Ryelsi to come home to on Friday night. TTFN.
Ronmione x3 chapter 20 . 11/26/2008
GAHH, the ending was so sweet and adorable! I hope you write more Ryelsi drabbles! -)
digigirl02 chapter 20 . 11/26/2008
What a sweet ending.
Penny chapter 20 . 11/26/2008
Aw, that chapter was so cute. I love that they both initiated a kiss. I'm glad the gang didn't interrupt their moment. I like that she wrote a song Freshman year that only he heard. I love to read your stories here and hope you write more soon.
DC World chapter 20 . 11/26/2008
Nice ending...are you going to be writing more drabbles? (like my challenge prehaps...you don't have to if you don't want to...just a suggestion) or are you going to work on a longer story? Anyways...thanks for posting this challenge...I know that a lot of people ( myself included) had fun with it!
Winter Sapphire chapter 20 . 11/26/2008
D'aw. They were both right, it was the right moment. I loved the ending to this, it was adorable and perfect and-squee. :) I love how Ryan was playing a song she had only ever played for HIM and that makes it all the more special and-e!

Okay, I'll stop fangirling now. Really, great great job. :) I loved it.

-WS
Politics.and.Prose chapter 20 . 11/26/2008
It was fantastic. I loved every chapter of it. I can't wait to read more of your writing. Well done! I really have no other words. You wrote every character as close as possible to keep them true. Good job. Really.
Winter Sapphire chapter 19 . 11/25/2008
Ah, almost kiss, almost kiss! The intensity of it was stifling, my dear. Wonderful job! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. :)

-WS