Reviews for can't do it without you
SciFiLvr13 chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
Info for the next pregnancy fic you write Caucasian babies are born with blue eyes not brown. Babies of Asian, Hispanic, or African descent are born with brown eyes.
Jerkoffing chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
So... Was he born out the anus?.. Or the penile hole
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
I love it so much. You should write more!
Princepringles1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
AMAZING STORY!
Shy Mpreg luvr chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
After reading all of this, i must say its very cuute! one of the cutest stories ive read with the winchesters, and i love it! mikey is indeed the cutest baby ever! its so cuute 3
HeShipWincest chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
I loved it :) nice short story 3
Awennra chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Aawww, beautiful :)
Awennra chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
I so love this story, but I really got to say the nicknames are so funny for Winchesters! Poppy, Dazu, Miku? lol..but it's cute too. Moving to the next chapter!
Mrs. Jasper Winchester chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
OMW that was so cute!
Jazmingirl chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Oh my GOD AMAZING STORY so sweet and cute and every word you could think of
SamDeanLove chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
AHH! More..more.. please hurry up! )
cartchica89 chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Hey! I found your story on livejournal the other day but didn't get the chance to finish it so yeah, now I can add it to my favorites here because I absolutely adore pregnant Sammy! He's just way too cute!

I really like the way Sam interacts with Michael and talks to him, it's really sweet. And I can so picture Dean spoiling Sam and yet being very over-protective of his pregnant lover. The back massage was great, it obviously made Sam and Michael quite content. Oh, and yeah, I'm quite glad Dean didn't leave a message on Sam's phone because I think that would truly freak Sam out.

Can't our boys learn anything? Of course, this hunt is not going to be a good idea for them... especially with Sammy's condition. But I can't wait to meet Michael and see Sam go through labor!

Awesome job, I really like the story so far! :)
Solana1 chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Hey I love Chapter 2 its good Sarywinchester told me that you know what our story is about what do you think of the idea I am right now trying to work on chapter 3 because me and Sarywinchester are going to work on it tonight but I am suffering from writers block anyhow I look forward to reading your other chapters bye
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
AHH! More..more.. please hurry up! )
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I really like your story. Will it follow the tv show? Meaning: will the angels get Dean out of hell so he can be with his family? I would also like to read about how Sam announce to Dean he was going to be a dad after he'll be send to hell. Update soon plzz...