Reviews for can't do it without you
I love it so much. You should write more!
SebastianLove21 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
AMAZING STORY!
Shy Mpreg luvr chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
After reading all of this, i must say its very cuute! one of the cutest stories ive read with the winchesters, and i love it! mikey is indeed the cutest baby ever! its so cuute 3
HeShipWincest chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
I loved it :) nice short story 3
Awennra chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Aawww, beautiful :)
Awennra chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
I so love this story, but I really got to say the nicknames are so funny for Winchesters! Poppy, Dazu, Miku? lol..but it's cute too. Moving to the next chapter!
Mrs. Jasper Winchester chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
OMW that was so cute!
Jazmingirl chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Oh my GOD AMAZING STORY so sweet and cute and every word you could think of
SamDeanLove chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
AHH! More..more.. please hurry up! )
cartchica89 chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Hey! I found your story on livejournal the other day but didn't get the chance to finish it so yeah, now I can add it to my favorites here because I absolutely adore pregnant Sammy! He's just way too cute!

I really like the way Sam interacts with Michael and talks to him, it's really sweet. And I can so picture Dean spoiling Sam and yet being very over-protective of his pregnant lover. The back massage was great, it obviously made Sam and Michael quite content. Oh, and yeah, I'm quite glad Dean didn't leave a message on Sam's phone because I think that would truly freak Sam out.

Can't our boys learn anything? Of course, this hunt is not going to be a good idea for them... especially with Sammy's condition. But I can't wait to meet Michael and see Sam go through labor!

Awesome job, I really like the story so far! :)
Solana1 chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Hey I love Chapter 2 its good Sarywinchester told me that you know what our story is about what do you think of the idea I am right now trying to work on chapter 3 because me and Sarywinchester are going to work on it tonight but I am suffering from writers block anyhow I look forward to reading your other chapters bye
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
AHH! More..more.. please hurry up! )
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I really like your story. Will it follow the tv show? Meaning: will the angels get Dean out of hell so he can be with his family? I would also like to read about how Sam announce to Dean he was going to be a dad after he'll be send to hell. Update soon plzz...
Liquorish chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I like this story. Hope you update soon. I want to know what happens.
tia noo chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
just start I love a good Mpeg story and this one looks like its going to be a tear jerker keep out the geat work can't wait for more