Reviews for Naruto Uchiha
darrius212 chapter 2 . 7/17
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 4/12
It seems good so far but Raiton means Lightning release.
JJP123 chapter 2 . 1/15
nice chapter, you were right I loved the interaction between Naruto and his mother, as for him getting stronger I hope he learns more jutsu's including one of my favorite's, the susanoo
supernova1324 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
The grammar it burns arrrrrgh.
fatima343 chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
More ch plz
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
u need to keep this story going its great
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
I really like it but in the next one are you going to do a team challenge or the rank c mission where team 8 has to go as back up for team 7 something like that now that would be fun. or I think it would be fun if kiba found out and was ok with it but first he should play with them to show he want to now what they would do.
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
good story, look forward to learning how strong naruto is
soul18 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
nice.
hellfire45 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
make more chapters
Narutopwnsass chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I like the story. the only thing i can complain about is the grammar. its alot better then the first chapter tho.
But you could try to use diffrent words then because, it gets kind of boring to read it alot of times.
copycat kakashi chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
update soon pleeeeeeeease
all lonely chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
good plot but bad grammer and its kind of confusing. good overall
fighter chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Keep up the good work
Sliver Lynx chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I want to see more of this story, now!