Reviews for 55 Days
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I literally had chills when I was reading this. 3
iluvtorun chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wonderful-you got Edward's character just right.
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
So sad but a great insight into Edward's state of mind. Brilliant job.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Whoa
Stacie B chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was wonderful! Crying, try sobbing. That is exactly how I have pictured that for so long. And I don't know if you realize it, but your "voice" sounds alot like Stephanie's. It really seems like something that could've been in the book. Great job, really. I can't wait to read more. What other fan fiction have you written?
Snoflake22 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
this is great! it really feels similar to Stephenie Meyers writing, and very true to the character of Edward.
Charlotte.767 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was so sad and beautiful. I love the way you wrote it. It really sounds like you're inside Edward's head. I honestly love this and wouldn't change a thing about it; it's perfect!
lala459 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Wow!

That was some seriously beautiful angst! It must have been painful to write, but you did get a wonderful work out of it. I would have left out the first paragraph, because it has a more powerful impact if you just start on the second paragraph. I usually have to just chop the first half page/page of my writing to eliminate the pointless fluff.

I think you pointed out some interesting conflicts in Edwards mind. I wish I'd given Bella more things; I'm glad I haven't left too large a mark here. I wish she couldn't have accepted my denial of my love so easily; I think she will heal better this way, ect, ect.

I think its good that you're able to channel all your darkness in a constructive form. I'm really not emo. really. Out of curiosity, did you go back thru and edit this after you wrote it? When I write something dark like this I never come back to edit; i loose the mood.

Hugs X!
ritz27 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
that was painful...i actually had tears in my eyes...i loved it!
headoverconverse chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh. my. god. The best story ever! I was crying too! I love all your stories. I read most of them...and it's a relief to finally find someone who writes amazing stories on here! I really enjoyed it! I wrote a few Twilight stories myself, right now I only wrote one about Alice and Jasper, and I was wondering if you would read it to give me some feedback? You should really be an author when you grow up! PLEASE! Haha.
Shadow Spirit chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
i loved this. so dark. brilliant
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This was great! i loved it! great writing! and great emotion!
glycerine217 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
that was amazing. I cried when I read it. I saw that one of your ideas for a story is writing New Moon from Edwards perspective. It will obviously be painful but I think that you would do an amazing job with it and I really hope you do write it. You are a very good writer!
FairlyOddChick91 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aw poor Edward:(

Ugh I keep telling myself to stop reading fanfics from his perspective of New Moon, because it just depresses me, but I can't help it! And this one was so well written and so sad.

You're awesome at Edwards POV, great job!
naelany chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
wow... you can almost feel the hole and the ache...poor Edward :(