Reviews for The Good in Evil
A Forgotten Place chapter 10 . 8/9
So... this is how Jin was conceived.

I've never understood why Kazuya hated Jin. Jin, I get because Heihachi probably lied to him and told him that Kazuya impregnated and abandoned his mother. But Kazuya has no reason or justification to truly hate Jin... other than the half-assed excuse that "Jin has the other half of devil."
A Forgotten Place chapter 12 . 7/18
Canonically, Kazuya was the head of the Mishima Zaibatsu during the 2nd tournament and Heihachi was the one trying to reclaim it.

Or is this story based off Tekken: The Motion Picture where Jun met Kazuya as children and witnessed Heihachi throw him off a cliff
SEQUEL PLEASE chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
This is by far the best kazjun fanfiction made in my opinion , I love it i ship this two soo much!
this story did a great job in making me shiver in delight during those romantic scenes, laugh out loud at some ironic parts and cry . pleasee make another !a SEQUEL! omg ...otherwise i'd probably kill myself. IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. THIS FEELING IS TAKING OVER ME I MEAN IT! just kidding! Make another one i loveee thisss
Leo Small chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
I want a sequel preassssssssz
MishimaLars chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Cr*** I did wrong review..._

*stupid mobile*
MishimaLars chapter 13 . 2/3/2012
I have read that Story many times and I loved it best KazuyaXjun story along side with Gwendy Mishima/Kazama connection story..the moment where Kazuya dies in Jun Arms made me Tears in my eyes especially when he closed his eyes and still smiling and his last breath saying "jun" the ending is really sad but the story is so emotional... I loved how you did with kazuya as Happy person...I am looking forward to see the squeal :)
foreverdream15 chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
This was amazing! No doubt! I couldn't stop reading. I literally stayed up reading this, and i never took a break. I was SO glad you finished it, because I wasn't sure what I'd do if it wasn't finished. I've always tried to find a good Kazuya x Jun story, but none, I mean NONE, can compare to this one. It is "the" KazuyaxJun story. I mean really. It had the perfect balance of everything. A definite favorite. Oh my God i can't stop raving. Haha, outstanding X infinity amazing.
Rinoneechan17 chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
wow, this was a great story! its so special how Jun and Kazuya fall in love. throughtout the whole story was going "aw!" anyway, make a third! you are really god at this. and don't forget USA is making a lve action Tekken movie! Boo Yeah!
MeiShan chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
Bring on the sequels!
ice dyaty chapter 13 . 12/12/2008
The ending is sad but fitting for the romance between Jun/Kazuya. I cannot wait to read the sequals! I hope you get an inspiration so you can finish the third sequal.
ark chapter 13 . 12/12/2008
I would love to read a sequel
gabs-magical-abs chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
I don't think it is creepy to dedicate these adult chapters to Seniors '08. It seems to depict, probably less disturbingly, what possibly 1/3 our grade got up to this year.

I'm scared now.
ice dyaty chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
I enjoyed this story very much. I thought your details were elaborate and rich. To be honest, I am not a Jun/Kazuya fan but the title caught my attention. The romance is sweet and intense. I can picture a love to flourish this way in the real world. I love it! I hope to read more soon...
CoF666 chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
Update please

i want to know who's at the door
humplo chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
Update

i hate cliffhangers :D