Reviews for The Good in Evil
Leo Small chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
I want a sequel preassssssssz
MishimaLars chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Cr*** I did wrong review..._

*stupid mobile*
MishimaLars chapter 13 . 2/3/2012
I have read that Story many times and I loved it best KazuyaXjun story along side with Gwendy Mishima/Kazama connection story..the moment where Kazuya dies in Jun Arms made me Tears in my eyes especially when he closed his eyes and still smiling and his last breath saying "jun" the ending is really sad but the story is so emotional... I loved how you did with kazuya as Happy person...I am looking forward to see the squeal :)
foreverdream15 chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
This was amazing! No doubt! I couldn't stop reading. I literally stayed up reading this, and i never took a break. I was SO glad you finished it, because I wasn't sure what I'd do if it wasn't finished. I've always tried to find a good Kazuya x Jun story, but none, I mean NONE, can compare to this one. It is "the" KazuyaxJun story. I mean really. It had the perfect balance of everything. A definite favorite. Oh my God i can't stop raving. Haha, outstanding X infinity amazing.
Rinoneechan17 chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
wow, this was a great story! its so special how Jun and Kazuya fall in love. throughtout the whole story was going "aw!" anyway, make a third! you are really god at this. and don't forget USA is making a lve action Tekken movie! Boo Yeah!
MeiShan chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
Bring on the sequels!
ice dyaty chapter 13 . 12/12/2008
The ending is sad but fitting for the romance between Jun/Kazuya. I cannot wait to read the sequals! I hope you get an inspiration so you can finish the third sequal.
ark chapter 13 . 12/12/2008
I would love to read a sequel
gabs-magical-abs chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
I don't think it is creepy to dedicate these adult chapters to Seniors '08. It seems to depict, probably less disturbingly, what possibly 1/3 our grade got up to this year.

I'm scared now.
ice dyaty chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
I enjoyed this story very much. I thought your details were elaborate and rich. To be honest, I am not a Jun/Kazuya fan but the title caught my attention. The romance is sweet and intense. I can picture a love to flourish this way in the real world. I love it! I hope to read more soon...
CoF666 chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
Update please

i want to know who's at the door
humplo chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
Update

i hate cliffhangers :D
s chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
Nicely done! It did move along rather fast, but I think that impression was largely influenced by the speed of the updating - I was amazed! Glad to hear it's TBC!
LittleMissEmo chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
that wasnt scary... it was actually really classy and well done compared to alot of suff on here. at least you made it realistic... watever anyone else thinks doesnt matter... i thaought it was really good!
LittleMissEmo chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
okay... what was with the underwear thing? that was a little weird my dear. well im liking it so far.. teehee!