Reviews for 221 for the win!
Book girl fan chapter 36 . 11/11/2012
Watson does have a wonderful sense of humor. "No one alerted the printers". That was brilliant!
Book girl fan chapter 35 . 11/11/2012
"Watson—" I clenched my jaw. "That's a mathematical impossibility; you can't have nothing and still keep giving away something."

He paused thoughtfully before fastening the last button. "You're right; mathematically, it is impossible."

"Then how the deuce are you doing it?" I cried.

He merely grinned, tapped his chest, and took his bowler hat from the rack. "See you at dinner, Holmes."

I totally love this bit! Holmes has no idea how he does it, but somehow Watson is defying the laws of mathematics, and giving even when he has nothing left. Watson truly is amazing.
Book girl fan chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
I thought you said you don't do slash. There's a lot of it right there at the bottom of the page! :)

Seriously, I'm really enjoying your writings.
Azolean chapter 48 . 7/16/2012
Train Tracks is unfinished? NOOOOOOOOOOO!

And more than three years old, too! Well, guess I'll just have to learn something akin to patience along with the rest of the world. lol
Guest chapter 36 . 7/16/2012
lol Not offended at all. I thought that was hilarious. Though that might also be attributed to the fact that I could see the Edward Hardwicke version of Watson spouting something like that. I actually heard his voice in my head reading that! Thank you for that laugh.
Azolean chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
*shudders* Not funny. Oh, so not funny.

However, I compliment you on taking something that I thought so serenely beautiful into the horrific in a single sentence. Quite effective.

And now I'm going to be looking all about me for spiders for the rest of the night thinking every brown one I see is a recluse. lol Gee, thanks.
Azolean chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Yes, that reminds me. I have yet to thank you for one other thing: I am ever so grateful that yours are not slash. I've never seen it that way, and to me the deepest of friendships is far more fulfilling to the heart and soul anyway.

Thank you again.
Azolean chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
I would say something about having squealed in glee like a little girl at the idea of more 221B's; but I do at least attempt to maintain an air of dignity...mostly. lol

In any case, I'm absolutely loving these. Thank you so much.

As to NaNoWriMo...I had suspected some insanity somewhere in all this writing you did, but you've just confirmed it. lol You MUST be insane to survive NaNoWriMo. Hope you're still doing it.
Violettree chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
Awww...Watson's too nice.

Well written, as usual,

Yours,

Vtree
tapd0g chapter 49 . 8/2/2010
Loved this series of stories and am currently working through your list. Apologies for dipping in and reading some of the others without reviewing; very ill-mannered of me I'm afraid. No real excuse other than I'm too tired and sick to give good review at the moment, but your stories are made of win!
Socrates399 chapter 16 . 1/22/2010
Haha! I truly did laugh out loud reading this...and then I shuddered a little, since I'm horribly arachnophobic.
OneDarkandStormyNight chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
I am also a Christian (a pastor's granddaughter, to be exact), and so I also have struggles with the whole "taking the Lord's name in vain" issue in my writing. But I honestly believe that when used in contexts such as what you have, it's more considered a prayer than an...what's that good word KCS always uses? oh, yeah...oath. I always (just to be safe, not judging anyone else!) am careful not to use words like "Oh, God.." and whatnot in a joking manner, because it'd be kinda difficult to justify it as a prayer then. lol

So, long opinion short, no, I don't think it's wrong. :)

Very good chapter, also! But then again, they always are. :D
OneDarkandStormyNight chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
Very touching thoughts from Holmes. :) You really have the *people* (yes, I hate the thought that they are fictional, also :D) and their personalities down pat (I think that's a country saying, so my apologies if you don't get it haha).

You are a very gifted writer, and even though I haven't reviewed as well as you deserve, know that I am enjoying these very, very much.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
Monty Twain chapter 48 . 6/25/2009
Some intregueing lines thrown out on a whim, it seems, though perhaps intentional, which makes them all the more convincing that Holmes would have said them.
Monty Twain chapter 47 . 6/25/2009