Reviews for Just my luck
YL chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This sounds just like Becky! Love it
smoshyuna chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
Wheres ch18? Nooo im dying to read on , all the stories i've read have no ending its heart breaking and i definetely don't want this story to stop abruptly ! I really wanna continue reading so Please continue ! Pretty please ! I want a happy ending of jason and ashley of cos... :(
smoshyuna chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
I wan a make out scene of jason and ashley ! :X teeehee 3 do continue pls..
smoshyuna chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
ITS RAININ CONDOMS! Hahah l
mia chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
why r u nt writing!plz do write
mia chapter 17 . 10/13/2011
Awesome book!u shud really consider completing it n publishing!i'll buy it 4 sure!its really really really goood!n plzz plz plz dnt make jason ashley's brother or a zombie...dat wud be heartbreaking...
heyitscadie99 chapter 17 . 2/25/2011
jason is shopaholic! that wasnt something i was expecting... weelll can you please updaatee soon please dont leave us with a cliffhanger
silverflight8 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I'm sorry to leave you such a negative comment, but is really more for, you know, fanfiction, which this is not. They do have a sister site for original fiction, fictionpress dot net.
impatient chapter 17 . 5/12/2010
So, are you ever going to let us down off this cliffhanger? My grip is slipping. :) Please pick the writing back up!
iluuurrrvfiction chapter 17 . 5/3/2010
when are we getting more?
JustToLetYouKnow chapter 17 . 12/26/2009
aww! poor rita! :D:D

wow! one of the best lines to end a chapter ever!

love it and update! xx x x
MightyBluePen chapter 17 . 12/24/2009
OMG Thank you so much! LOL Jason is a Shopaholic too.. Awesome. For some reason the montage of dress trying on from the movie "27 dresses" comes to mind here. I can see Jason trying on everything in his closet for Ashley. Thank you for updating your story :)
MightyBluePen chapter 16 . 12/21/2009
OMG I just found your story and I read it all the way through (while at work so I could get in trouble for this!) I adore it, You so have the "shopaholic" vibe down but with enough changes to make Ashley so charmingly new. I love the real pain and dilemma he feels over leaving the clear versace pants behind. So funny. I got all the way to the end and noticed you haven't updated since April? How can life be so cruel? Please pretty pretty please Update!
JustToLetYouKnow chapter 16 . 10/4/2009
ooh i cant wait for more hehe.

i want all of those clothes and to work as a stylist for linsay lohan :(

haha this story is soo funny! love it ;)
JustToLetYouKnow chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
omg i love this story! haha it is soo funny ;)