Reviews for iPod Shuffle Challenge: Eli Stone
damfinogal chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I am missing Eli Stone so much right now. This was excellent; it made me feel like I got another crumb of the real thing. And I should be shot for how badly I still want to see it appear on the show, even now! :) Thanks for this!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
This one (obviously) is really, really short too, but just as good as the previous one. I like this little bit of insight into Eli's state of mind and the use of the quote from episode 2x01.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
This one is really, really, really short but still good. It's a good look into what Jordan's frame of mind could have been during the events of 2x01.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
I think it's a little sad that I never knew Scott's last name up until just right now... or did you make up his last name?

"It had worked, at first. Yes, he was the first of her friends he’d met when arriving in the city (he still didn’t get why Maggie said he was the reason he was alive now), and yes, his brain surgery had upset things between them for a bit immediately after, but…he had pulled through. While he was recovering, he figured they’d have time to reconnect. To get back to them before the wedding." This part is really confusing. I think it uses too many pronouns. It's difficult to tell whether 'he' is referring to Scott or to Eli for most of the time.

But I particularly love this part: "So he had started pulling extra hours, and their relationship suffered even more – maybe that was why he had agreed to Candice. Maybe he wanted to be the one to be out first, even if he knew she had always been. She had been out since the first time she breathed the name Eli Stone."

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
More awesome. My favorite line was: "They’d have their rough patches (they had them now, when all they were was fr…associates), but it could be – would be – something great. Eli and Maggie Stone, like it always should be."

Also, where did you get this challenge from? Did you make it up yourself or did someone else make it up?

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I never really particularly liked this pairing, but you kind of make me like them. Kind of. But only like a little, tiny bit.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
OH. My... I LOVE THIS! From the cute Eli/Maggie moment (and there weren't nearly enough of them like this in the actual season 2) to the use of the song 'Kiss The Girl' to Eli's snarkiness about the vision, this is just AWESOME! And I love this line too: "“Stupid…freaking…Jamaican…crabs…”" That just makes me laugh.

I don't think I could really say that you're awesome enough times.

Jadeaffection chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
Awesome! Well written and good characterization. Good job. xx
TheDoc811 chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
I think I love you.

Well, at least your writing (no offense to you). Finally someone else is spurging on the Eli. Cheers!

Yours,