Reviews for Oh
Takebuo Ishimatsu chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Love it! It's new to see a fic in which Reno has just joined the Turks rather than while he's joining or far afterwards, looking back. Very well written & interesting. Especially love the very ending with Rude making sure Reno got into his building ok - so cute.

BTW - “Making a new friend, were you?” - just love that line, for some reason. XD
ToxicParalysis chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hehe! Reno checking out Zack? mrowr! Who was Zack with? Cloud? Seph? Rude is a charrie I'm gonna have to get used to. I saw him in Advent Children but other than that I never hear anything about him. Never used him in a fic either, tho I use Reno a lot lolz. (He's usually Axel's older bro . from KHII)

Anywho, cute! X3 mrowr! -Myou
Belovedly Loveless chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
You know, this would make a great start to a multi-chaptered fic... but it says that it is complete... That's sad, I think I'll cry... ... ok, maybe not... but it would be nice to consider, this whole multi-chaptered story thing (hint, hint... please?). Anywho, even if you don't make it multi-chaptered, I loved it.

Kudos!

~BL
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That's too funny. Poor Reno, such a clueless kid. Didn't take him long to figure it out though, attitude aside he IS a good Turk.
Ubend chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
“See? This is why they shouldn’t take in Turklets so young…the kid has completely missed the finer pleasures in life. I mean look at him; he’s completely clueless. That’s just…ugh-”

That just made me lol Anyhow it's looking interesting here and I'll stick around to see how it turns out. Good job and keep up the good work.
artistic sprite chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
More!
Owl At The End chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
... XD "Turklets"

Why do you make me love your RudeReno writings so much? D; It isn't healthy...

but I think this is the best 'early-turk-reno' I've read n_n

Typos:

"...Rod was starring at the younger Turk in shock..."

'Staring' not 'starring'

"... different man than before, and the two SOLDIER’s had disappeared."

There shouldn't be an apostrophe, I'm guessing?

"It’s a nit out of the way for us.”"

'Bit' not 'nit'
Jediempress chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I rather liked this one. Reno's thought processes moved as I would expect and the interactions fit from what I know of the characters involved. Fayte doing the "set up" felt right also.
Twilight Kyu chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Nice one, you're really good on this kind of story, are ya?