Reviews for Five Ways Yamanaka Ino Doesn't Die
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
liked this.
Lellian chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This story rips a Yamanaka-shaped hole in my heart. I've always had an Ino weakness, so being privy to her intimate thoughts as she dies five times...pretty much torture, man. But I guess that's the point. The writing is eloquent, but also concise and never once feels too pretentious for subject matter that is often laced with too many flowery phrases, which cheapen the moment. Good job.
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
WWWAAAHHHH! I didn't know you did a Naruto story! It was so sad, and I just adore the one that involves Tobi. _
Aqualoner chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
My favorite is the one where she faces down an entire army. Ino doesn't get near enough credit. Love it.

-Aqua
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
So, it says a lot about how terrible a person I am (if the mark of a good human being is the amount of reviews they leave on fanfiction, and really, what else could it be) that I didn't even notice the "review this story" box had moved.

Anyway. I think its a terrible crime that this doesnt have more reviews than it does. Its pretty brilliant, although I think you could have gone into more detail on the last story
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I loved that.
I Can't Handle Bitter Things chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I love it! You could go far with Ino Yamanaka as your main character!.
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
wow...

this is good but a little confusing to me...

but good nontheless!