Reviews for Beyond The Portal
Ogrebear chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Very nicely done!

The Lupin's deserve all the happiness they can get.

Thanks for writing.
rainbowchameleon chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
please add more to this.
rainbowchameleon chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
*sniff* brilliant
Shahrezad1 chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
This is absolutely lovely closure to a brilliant series. :) I'm glad that Bartolph is gone and taken care of-resoundingly so! But also just as appreciative of Miranda's arrival. And speaking of arrivals, Teddy's was definitely timely. :D Thanks for an all-around fun bunch of one-shots in our favorite alternate universe. 3
Shahrezad1 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
-chortles- I absolutely loved this one. XD Just a day in the life of Lupin and Tonks. Because it's never enough to just learn about the gender of their child-they have to fight Acromantulas at the same time. XD

And his name pun was about the greatest thing I've read in a long time. XD
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
-splutters with laughter- This is brilliant, yet again. XD After having finished "A Little More Time" I was hoping that we would get a view of his years at Hogwarts, and let me just say that this is off to racing start.

Also, I called it (in my head). As soon as you said that she was getting her physical from the Auror department I started grinning like a lunatic. XD

This is a very, very funny chapter. :3
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Really good story Is there going to be any more of it?
linkhyrule5 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
To be fair, dogs are adorable.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
This is canon. It is. JKR should read this. Amen.

And... I feel pretty pathetic asking this... But could you make a sequel to this sequel?
WitchHex chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Awwww! So sweet and just so...Dora and Remus! And Teddy, he's a sweetie. I wasnt expecting the name Miranda, but it's lovely! Miranda Diana Lupin...:) **wipes away tear** you have the mixture of fluff, action, romance, and humor just right yet again. Good job!
unique.normality chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Can this all just be canon?

... please?
unique.normality chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I am most definitely enjoying these little snippets of adorableness. My favorite characters back from the dead? Can't get enough!
catwalkingowl chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
This is amazing, wonderful, brilliant. I don't know how to explain your brilliancy really! I hope your book will come out, you clearly have skills. :) I've been looking for a good! "Remus and Tonks didn't die" fics and this story - the whole story has been BRILLIANT. Far the best I've ever read. The rlationship between Dora and Remus is so amazing and the humour and the comments between them are seriously clever. Your imagination is really wonderful! I Thank you so dearly for sharing this with us. I'm very very thankful! Maybe you will be able to share something more with us in the future. Blessings!
HecateA chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Okay- so I return to review this after I skipped to the next chapter.

I love the relationship between Remus and Tonks that you write. They sound like best friends and wife and husband at the same time sometimes! The description of Diagon Alley at the beggining was magical (no pun intended) and the cliffhanger was plain MEAN! Loved it!
HecateA chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
"I'm quite grateful," Teddy chipped in cheerfully.

The touch of perfect humour on a cute couple moment. Aww!

Well, another great story! And I loved how Remus was still so Remus as a werewolf. Like Tonks siad; 'Remus Lupin in a furr coat'. Loved it!