Reviews for Beyond The Portal
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Really good story Is there going to be any more of it?
linkhyrule5 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
To be fair, dogs are adorable.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
This is canon. It is. JKR should read this. Amen.

And... I feel pretty pathetic asking this... But could you make a sequel to this sequel?
WitchHex chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Awwww! So sweet and just so...Dora and Remus! And Teddy, he's a sweetie. I wasnt expecting the name Miranda, but it's lovely! Miranda Diana Lupin...:) **wipes away tear** you have the mixture of fluff, action, romance, and humor just right yet again. Good job!
unique.normality chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Can this all just be canon?

... please?
unique.normality chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I am most definitely enjoying these little snippets of adorableness. My favorite characters back from the dead? Can't get enough!
catwalkingowl chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
This is amazing, wonderful, brilliant. I don't know how to explain your brilliancy really! I hope your book will come out, you clearly have skills. :) I've been looking for a good! "Remus and Tonks didn't die" fics and this story - the whole story has been BRILLIANT. Far the best I've ever read. The rlationship between Dora and Remus is so amazing and the humour and the comments between them are seriously clever. Your imagination is really wonderful! I Thank you so dearly for sharing this with us. I'm very very thankful! Maybe you will be able to share something more with us in the future. Blessings!
HecateA chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Okay- so I return to review this after I skipped to the next chapter.

I love the relationship between Remus and Tonks that you write. They sound like best friends and wife and husband at the same time sometimes! The description of Diagon Alley at the beggining was magical (no pun intended) and the cliffhanger was plain MEAN! Loved it!
HecateA chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
"I'm quite grateful," Teddy chipped in cheerfully.

The touch of perfect humour on a cute couple moment. Aww!

Well, another great story! And I loved how Remus was still so Remus as a werewolf. Like Tonks siad; 'Remus Lupin in a furr coat'. Loved it!
HecateA chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
My heart is beating so fast right now! I just wanted to congratulate you on an amazing, logical and pitiful villain angst speech (that I love!) and for fantastic climax before heading off for part 2.
HecateA chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
That last line had me laughing my butt off! I don't know what to say about it. You've managed to touch every area of emotion- adrenaline, fear, 'awww'ing, love... It was great! I loved it!
CrystalIceLover chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Aww, that was too cute for words, but I'll try anyway. That was bloody adorable! I love how well written and descriptive and is. I need to take pointers from you.
Silverdragonstar chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Wow perfect! I could never imagine life not comming at them all at once. This is great, and son like mother. As I said just perfect. I too wanted them to survive DH, thats why I too enjoyed the portalverse.
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I really like the way you write Lupin, and it's good to see him teaching again. I wonder which class he's teaching; it sounds like he's teaching DADA, which fits him. His relationship with Tonks and Teddy is also interesting.

It sounds like Teddy has a little brother/sister on the way!
Revina Aclarr chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
adorable.

nothing more to say.

actually, thats a lie. i found it funny how he kept turning up, and the bad luck remus and tonks have. :)