Reviews for JxHQ: Hired Help
hervissa chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Of course there are things not even Bats can see.
Because he IS the definition of awesomeness, but there is still one person even more awesome - and that is Alfred.
Without good ol' Alfie, there wouldn't be much of a Batman.

PRAISE HIM

;)

A very interesting fic. Much to think about.

Keep wriiting! :)

hervissssa :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Perfect! Everything about this story is perfect. The similarities between the Joker and Harley and Bruce and Alfred are insanely clever, because it''s been said that Bruce can be just as curiously unfeeling as the Joker (and even more so on many occasions). This is absolutely beautiful, i adore your work, hahaha. pleeeease don't stop writing, you have a real talent... especially with the dynamic between Harley and Joker and as they yare my only OTP, i can say that you do them (and all your characters) justice... Thankyouuuu sooooooo much for writing so many perfect stories and i hope you don't mind the long review :)
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
*bounce* God I love the way you write its so IC. About halfway through I realized that Alfred wasn't just talking about Harley anymore. Keep it up this was great.
oKayleigh chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
You never cease to amaze me. The connention you made between Harley and Alfred was just to fucking perfect.
ninja turtle chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
i did not read the story i just wanted to say i think it might be cool if terry miginasas (from batman beyond) if his brother became the new robin with the same costume as tim drakes
Princess613 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Alfred is more perceptive when it comes to people. Period. Looking forward to more stories.
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
“They’ve redefined the world to suit their distorted sense of reality. In this way they’ve unburdened themselves from the rules and standards of society. They perceive their behaviour as free from consequence. Of course they look happy.”

I said basically the same thing in "The Aftermath"! Awesome!

“My skills at prediction have increased exponentially over the years for some reason.”

HA!

"Even the most solitary man on earth has been known to occasionally crave companionship.”

Nice comparison.

OH! It's all a comparison! This was really something else. I truly enjoyed it. It's something few, including I, would ever think of. Bravo!
La Shekiah chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That's a sweet one. :) I was actually pleasantly surprised that I liked your Bruce so well - I've only ever read your Harley/Joker stories. But again, nice work!
Allison chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Masterfully written. The parallel between Harley and Alfred is fully fleshed out using Batman's psych lecture and Alfred's ministrations and comments. For a piece of this type the length is perfect. It's not too short that it's rushed and not too long that our eyes start to swim over the text because it is so rare we find a fanfic of this caliber.

The advertisement for a threesome with the Joker, Harley, and Ivy did kind of break the moment though.
Allison chapter 1 . 4/10/2009

The Nightingale's Song chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I really like this piece. Refreshing. I enjoyed the juxtaposition of the Batman and Alfred's relationship with that of the Joker and Harley. Enjoyable, as always.
Ironic Sun chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I thought this was an incredibly clever and funny story. The combination of commentary on both the JokerxHarley relationship and the Batman/Alfred relationship is virtually poetic, and you put it together so neatly. It was a pleasure to read.
SilentStranger chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Excellent idea and writing! Good work
Der Tod chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This is very well written, and very much in the Nolan canon as far as Bruce and Alfred's banter is concerned. Kudos to you!
Kei chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
A fresh and articulate voice for Bats and Alfred, another fabulous read! Very few writers have such a knack for shorts that are just for the sake of "thinking something out" the way you do. Your love of the subject is so well reflected in your talent!