Reviews for Camp Whoopass
Shi-Ahn Jinn chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
LOVED IT! I have to use the pc at my local libary so I had to watch myself as I read your story. I wanted to burst out laughing several times, but I couldn't. Musn't disturb the other patrons! I loved it that you brought in little Obi-Wan into the story and connected the past JA books together. It was great the way Xani ended up sorta liking his kids and working with them. He did get his commupence in the end for not reading and following the guidebook and it was the perfect ending when he ended up in the healers wing in the end and having to have a slew of shots for his troubles. Thanks. Love, Shi-Ahn Jinn
Pachelbel chapter 4 . 11/18/2002
Success! I found this story again! I'm immensely proud of myself!

As I've said before, this is one of my favorite fanfics of all time. More Xani stories! This one is SO hilarious!

So, now I get to place it on my 'favorites' list. Hey, I also get to put you on my 'fave authors' list! *g*
Witchmaster chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
Xanatos and humor? Never thought those two would mix well.
Celestia Vitaria chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
hehe...i love this fic! xani torture is one of my personal faves! you should see what my friend and i do to him in our fics...fast acting dye in the hair...hypnotizing him and then video taping it, leaving him in the middle of a parking lot when he tried to hijack this one girl and making him walk back in the rain...you get the idea. maybe she'll let me put one or two up, i'll have to ask. anyway, thanks for the review of my fic. glad ya liked it, and yes, xani is a mean lil *ahem*...and i agree that he'll prolly be back. after all, he supposedly always has a back door...i think it's a load of crap that he's "dead". ok, i'm gonna shut up now. great fic! do a sequel!
lastjediprincess chapter 4 . 12/1/2001
HAHAHAHAHAHA! funnyfunnyfunny!
Pachelbel chapter 4 . 12/1/2001
LOL! I loved your characterization of Xani; will you pretty, pretty, pretty please write more Xani fics? *adds a cherry on top* PLEASE?
Pachelbel chapter 3 . 11/29/2001
LOL! Oh, my sides hurt from laughing! I wish, I wish, I wish I had my favorites list back! Need more! LOTS more!
Lil Vol Cal chapter 3 . 11/29/2001
LMAO! Yay Ben! Awww Xani... you aren't the outdoor type! D More soon OK sis cos I wanna know what the camp's gonna do to our Jedi Troop!
Celestia Vitaria chapter 3 . 11/28/2001
I like it so far. What happens next?
lastjediprincess chapter 2 . 11/25/2001
HAHAHA! Funnyfunnyfunny! I love it!
Natselane chapter 2 . 11/23/2001
LOL! How cute! I wonder what gave Xanatos the rash.
Jemmiah chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
I just loved this! It's going to be really interesting to watch how Xani interacts with the kids. Lobed the bucket of water - and Qui's thinking it was funny! More soon, please :)