Reviews for The Uninvited
Guest chapter 24 . 11/6/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Pegaz chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
Fantastic story. I know there's a sequel, so in a moment I'll rush to read it. Now I wonder if the topic of Ianto enjoing pain will come up. Or if they'll ever know what was with Jack and those aliens, what was his part in their problems.
On your story - it was truly brilliant, I can't remebmer when last I was reading story with such enjoyment and abandon - it was gripping, really, I couldn't stop reading till wee morning hours.
I love your Ianto, those little insights into his head were very well written. Oh, and his and Jack's encounters were so hot it should be forbidden. Just... wow. Lots of innuendo and dry wit and their banter - I am impressed and now I can't wait to start reading next part.
LilFerret79 chapter 24 . 8/29/2011
Completely love this fic. Looking forward to the sequel.
Stossle chapter 24 . 3/16/2011
I just read your whole story in one go and I'm very impressed. Brilliant writing, great characterisation and a clever story, a combination which is rare in the fanfiction world. I loved the conflicts in Ianto's mind. So interesting to see the difference between how he felt and how he presented himself to the world. The interaction between Jack and Ianto was fantastic. I especially liked Ianto's pain kink, with the lack of clarity if it was him or the mind control. Written with an extremely fine touch. Well done. Can't wait to read your other stories now!
Araylia Reed chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Lol just realised the undeniable is the sequel WOO HOO instant sequel!
Araylia Reed chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
I only have one word to say: SEQUEL! :D

This was so so so so bloody incredible! Well done :)
Araylia Reed chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
I only have one word to say: SEQUEL! :D

This was so so so so bloody incredible! Well done :)
loveistimesfool chapter 24 . 2/15/2010
Liked the story, definitely enjoyed that there was a plot along with everything else, and a good plot at that. It would be awesome to see a sequel. Your portrayal of John Hart was very entertaining.
Efern chapter 24 . 8/23/2009
Oh my! That was a lovely piece of work! Read all 24 chapter non-stop! And that ending...what can I say...a cold shower awaits me!
Candybree chapter 24 . 3/17/2009
I'm really glad everything turned out all right.

Fantastic ending!
Galadriel1010 chapter 24 . 3/15/2009
Whew *Fans self* Fantastic chapter. Lovely to see our boys back to... their usual activities, shall we say.

Great chapter

Galadriel1010 chapter 23 . 3/15/2009
Oh thank God he's safe!

Overjoyed to see two updates in such a short space of time. Onwards!

CrashnBurn chapter 22 . 2/17/2009
ACK! Where's Ianto? Update, please! :D
Candybree chapter 22 . 2/3/2009
I hope Ianto is okay.

Poor Jack, losing Ianto and not knowing if he actually did what Lurrelia says he did.

Keep up the great work!
Galadriel1010 chapter 22 . 2/3/2009
Fantastic, love the touching on all their emotions but not lingering on it and the detail in the organisation. Especially the bit about the brewery lol

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »