Reviews for The Beat And Bad Company
Jazzola chapter 17 . 10/9/2011
Aww... what an utterly brilliant fic. Thoroughly enjoyed it- great writing. Thanks so much for writing.

Jazzola
Camillo chapter 17 . 1/2/2011
Thanks for a great read.
Poet95 chapter 17 . 12/29/2010
I love this FanFic, it is perfectly fitting to the characters and extremely well written! Very smutty and filthy! :) xx
monkey-in-hell chapter 17 . 9/24/2010
Despite the best efforts of this site I've sat and read the story from start to finish and thoroughly enjoyed it. Gene and Alex's relationship was wonderfully written, frustrating at times, seemingly hopeless at others, but ultimately fulfilling for both (and for the reader, too). The investigation was harrowing throughout but, again, so well written and I especially enjoyed Gene making the final breakthrough (with the wonderful Viv's assistance) with the rapist - a team effort indeed. But I think it was Alex's slow acceptance of her fate that stood out the most for me; those scenes where she saw Molly in the future were just beautiful.

Well done.
theHuntgoeson chapter 17 . 9/6/2010
I'm so sad to see this epic come to an end at last, but what a marvellous conclusion these last two chapters have been. I particularly like the way you don't let Woods cave in straight away - villains don't in real life, and it's a brilliant touch that it's Gene, not Alex, who recognises the key to the man's psychology which gets them their confession. And their relationship is now an established fact. You've done well to stress that it won't always be plain sailing, and it won't be romantic. But they have each other. Well done - I'm already looking forward to your next A2A story!
Symphony In Blue chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
What a journey it has been, and now the story has finally come to an end. Absolutely beautiful and very fitting!
Lucida Bright chapter 17 . 8/13/2010
Congratulations on the final chapter. Not easy to push through after such a time - not to mention the obstacle of S3...
Baibe chapter 17 . 8/12/2010
That was loverly, I'm sad I didn't discover it untill it was finished but I have loved reading this story. It is well written and clearly well researched. I especially liked how realistic the galexy stuff was compared to a lot of the fics around at the mo. Thanks.
sillygenie chapter 17 . 8/12/2010
Sad to see one of my favourite fics come to an end, but it's a right and fitting end. Nasty rapists caught and Gene and Alex together after their long and fraught emotional (and at times very hot) journey. Hope the muse strikes you again. Woud love to read more of your work : )
Siggy chapter 17 . 8/12/2010
A very satisfying end to this intriguing story - the bad guys are locked up and Gene and Alex are together.

A nice show of teamwork in the interview scenes - even if Alex wasn't quite sure what Gene was up to and I could totally 'see' this happening in my head.

Well done on a great story.
theoofoof chapter 17 . 8/11/2010
This was fantastci. Loved how it was Gene who made the breakthrough with Woods. Clever bloke ain't he?

End was really sweet. I loved it. Off to read more of your stuff now...and I hope you will write more in future!
Malena Hunt chapter 17 . 8/10/2010
What a lovely, peaceful, satisfying ending to this amazing, complex, beautifully written story. I really need to read it all the way through again because some of the plot details seem to escape me, but what really stands out in my memory is the wonderful development of Gene and Alex's relationship. Sometimes I only wanted to smack both of them over the head to make them see sense. Other times I just fell in love all over again with them. *sigh* I particularly enjoyed Alex's journey in your story, how she slowly came to feel at peace with her fate and opened herself to love. Just beautiful. I will most certainly miss this fic very much. And I hope you'll write them again someday. :)
AwelTegwen chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
I love this so much, I could read it over and over! It's so very Galexy I loved all the angst at the beginning but I'm so incredibly happy that they've sorted things out.

I liked the bittersweet snapshots of Molly you've included in the story that makes it that bit different, and also gives Alex closure so that she feels that she can commit to her relationship with Gene.

The awkwardness at breakfast was also very 'real' and made me smile and I love how they've grown into the relationship - it would always have been difficult with these two!

One of my all time favourites and I'm equally excited and sad for the conclusion of this.
Ms Orton chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
Wow! I read this all the way through last night and I absolutely loved it. You have Gene and Alex spot on! Can't wait for the conclusion...
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
They have been on a epic journey. Love the relationship and the support they give each other. Thanks gor another great chapter.