Reviews for Nightmare
And carlisle shouldnt turn all them to monsters 400years wasnt enough for him?if he felt lonely he could ask another vamp kill him any person one day dies and so what he found them and fill pity? Ok lets see what they do for life they go to school and drink blood and wear cloths just for once couse alice dont let them use it for twice :/ and they go honemoon again and again and use money that fortune teller provide ... just carlisle have something to do to be useful
and stephenie meyer thinks they should live happily ever after look at her heroine sucker for love ughhh i wish aro would kill both of them at the end of newmoon i dont know how meyer can ruin life of intresting charcter like jacob take his free choice something he hate so much and force him to sacrifise his life and all his brothers for his enemies what the crap is imprinting ? Why all the tragdy is for pack ? Their life is taken and they become slave of some freak magic
Y jacob shoul kill that useless deadward he can go to volturi again and beg and renesme can have cool parents like rose and emet . Jacob had enough trouble and his life ruined enough becouse of those leechs y they should live that long? They drain poor animals for what their useless existence? I think all of them should die and that carlisle that
kathy22334 chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Awwwww...

LETS KILL EDWARD AND SEE IF BELLA HAS ANOTHER KID IN HEAVEN!
kathy22334 chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
OMG this is so sad i cried...U r a amazing author.
Ally 235 chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
very good
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 18 . 6/21/2011
You haven't updated in a long time.. and no ones reviewed in a long time..

This place reminds me of an old house. Dark and dusty. Hasn't been touched in decades.

Its ghost still lives on.. and how you wish you where there when it was alive...

So you could have experienced the life of it.

I implore you, please update.. and bring this forgotten story back to life.
Lady Dragona chapter 18 . 11/4/2010
I find the exchange between Edward and Tanya encouraging. I love that Renesmee is giving Edward a reason to stay. I hope that Edward was refuring to Renesmee and the library. I am afraid though that his comment had a double meaning.
Music of the wind chapter 18 . 10/24/2010
keep writing!
Twilighternproud chapter 18 . 10/23/2010
i hope he kills himself

Is he gna ?
Lady Dragona chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
I think that this is going to backfire on them. I think that Edward will willing step into the fire and that the others will be able to save Renesmee. I did enjoy seeing the Volturi's POV. I look forward to the next chapter.
VoldyIsSexy chapter 17 . 8/6/2010
so many big words, it was difficult for me to follow! :P But they were necessary. The Volturi wouldn't walk around saying "cool" "like" and "epic." It was a pleasant change in perspective. I seem to find myself rooting for the Volturi. :)
Do Delete This Account chapter 17 . 8/4/2010
Wow...
RedLil chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
i thought this story kind of reminded me of the song, my love by sia. I've never cried so many times while reading a story. You did great! plz finish the story :). Nice job of putting emotion into the story as well!
Lady Dragona chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
I loved that Tanya called to see how BElla was doing and found out the terrible/great news and had her family rush to the Cullens side in their joyous sorrowful time. I hope that Tanya can help Edward, but I doubt that much can at this point.
Twilighternproud chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
so is he gna kill himself or not?

its really good btw :D