Reviews for A Muggle Perspective
Meethrill chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
I love how this was going, and I definitely look forward to seeing more! :D
MiracleButterflies chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Cant wait to see where you go with this
quoththeraven5 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
I love love love Draco's POV! It is very refreshing, not to mention he is my favorite character in the HArry Potter world... This is a great story
NaKita277 chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Please update! )
haleypotter417 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
please update id love to see where you go with it
Tsuki Sukari chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Okay, one, this is way to amusing and you basically have Spike down. Two, I can't wait and I hope you write more. This story seems really good and I want to know what is going to happen. You are doing a good job.
morgannac64 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Interesting start
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Fantastic! Luv the story. Can't wait to read more. Please update asap and in the meantime I wish you good luk and nowriters block. Good luk!
HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
Omg can't wait for more... This is so exciting! I really want some Spander action, though :D

Tara
crazylove4MCR chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Ooh... I'm really loving this so far! Please please please update it soon!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
oh you simply must continue. please.
Muffin chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
aw, I like this story. Why no update?
slaygal166 chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
great story! I like that xander figured out that the kids are the ones whose trust and help is more important. I'd also like to see them interact with the adults a bit more though, and to know more clearly what the original purpose of the spell was. Plus, I hope spike and xander coming wasnt a COMPLETE accident. The malfoy bit was kind of random seeming but I assume it will tie in, and it was very interesting! Update soon :)
lttlbrat93 chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
thats cool the boys fighting like children and draco and the party

hopefully draco never goes to voldermont

CANT WAIT