Reviews for Daddy, How Did You Meet Mommy?
Khiori chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I loved it! This reminded me of years of parental stories to us kids-you caught it exactly right. It flowed perfectly, easy to follow who was talking, and completely funny and sweet. Romantic-which was completely delightful to see from 'parents'!
Erza Fullbuster LOVE chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love thsi couple
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
At first I was confused with who was talking. I didn't realize that Diana was speaking also until the end. But I liked it. a fresh twist in relationships. :)

What would the Justice League be without Wally?

oh right, The Justice Lords. Not good.

Anyway's I liked your one-shot. Very interesting!
d chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
aww great story! i like the format and the pairing
SupremeStarscream chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This was something that I NEVER thought I'd find! It has its only witty charm to it.

There were a few typos here and there, but then again MY story, (Stop. Evil Star Time) had a few MORE, so, who am I to talk lol.

I may not be that much of a Flash/Wonder Woman fan, but I'm more for that than Wonder Woman/Batman. No offense to BM/WW fans, but I HATE that pairing.

Do you wanna check out my "Evil Star" fic? You may like it.
balletangel19 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Wally and Diana together and producing a child! The world will never be the same!
8I chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Aww, it was cute! Wally and Diana has always seemed a bit of a weird pairing to me, but I liked it! It cheered me up after reading Yesterday.

Robot Chicken is cool. Sometimes it disturbes me, though.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
yay i saw the robot chicken star wars 2 special i laugh so hard when i saw boba fett with two light sabers and how he got the girl at the end so cool and this story is also cool am a big fan of flash and wonder women pair up