Reviews for Purpose
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This was genius, pure and simple.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw dude, that was heartbreaking and so so sad. Made me all teary *lol* Dean comparing himself to a match, knowing the feeling that match might have too , seriously, sucks to be Dean, right? You feel hugged, Dean-o!*huggles him*

And you too, you did a great job!xD

Kritty
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aw, knowing how the match felt! So cute! Loved this!
ontara chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I'm in awe of your writing - as always!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh, I missed this the first time around.

Another fantastic drabble (am I sounding like a broken record yet?). I really liked the description of the burning match- I could see all the blues and greens, and oranges...
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Absolutely awesome! Very cool way to work with the challenge word. This is the kind of drabble I love to read!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
So much angst, so few words. I liked this, very much!
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
"Sometimes, he knew how that match felt." I bet he does. Great dabble. Love how you put so much insight into so few words. Brava! Until next time...
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Hey, Terry this was great! Wonderful job on your first drabble.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
People who don't write drabbles don't realise how hard it is to fit everything you want to say into so few words. It really is difficult and you definately have the skill to do it.

That was just excellent.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
OK first, I'm really excited about sex and pain.

However, really interesting introspective on Dean. Good job with the 100 words. Sometimes that is crazy hard, but I'm always impressed when a whole story can get told in so little. Good job.
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
You drabble... really well.

You did a great job giving that moment meaning.

~B
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Welcome to the game! I loved this. Dean considering a match. Well...Dean considering anything is right up there with my favorite things.

Well done, hon!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
wow

so few words and yet so much meaning

absoloutly loved it