Reviews for Yesterday
Uber Kewl chapter 1 . 3/15
nnNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why are all your fics so good they make me want to stab myself
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
see? bad things happen whenever batman sleeps
nikki chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Please write more please please please please flash is my favorite character in the justice league and I think that the end of flashes life is sad but if you keep writing It will be a great time to get flash to come back to life or for superman to find him in a escape pod in space out cold and grasping for life.
But it doesnt matter how it end it just can't end like this I want to read more !

Thx for writing it is excellent! !
Callie24 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
*morified face*

Um. . .yeah, I'll take that hug.

WAHHHHHHHH! BATMAN! FLASH! *sobs*

Did NOT see that coming. Um, I like this, yet you might have given me a heart attack. . . Good job, even though you just killed off Flash.

WHY MUST HE ALWAYS DIE? Oh yeah. It's because he's the one in the red shirt. (Wally, don't you watch Star Trek! ARGH!)
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awwwww I liked it:)
MIM199 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
you killed flash T_T why why god why so cruel. and poor batman
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow I would review most stories written this well as awsome! and this is written really well but flash is an awesomeness god and you killed him off cos bats took a nap!

(No offence meant!)
NiRinn chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
It was so sad! but so pretty! but Wally!
xxSnowshine chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
*cries*nu!
AlyssGrey chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This is !

DESTROY IT! CHANGE IT! DO SOMETHING!

You do not just kill Flash. That is pure EVIL!:c
Unleash The Shadow chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
WAH! *cries* WALLY!

This was so touching...
8I chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Flash! No! Rargh Bats, why did you fall asleep? Why?

Miles333 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
*sobs* Oh, Wally! Why did you have to do that? *falls out of chair crying* Great story, thought very, very sad. Why do you always kill Flash out? *sniffle, sniffle* This is going straight to my favorites, BTW!
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was very sad! Poor Flash.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2008