Reviews for It's Fate
Rosalina chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This story was well written and it had an interesting plot, although it might have been better if you left out the Ranulf's gaydar part. That was...a bit strange.
Meru-64 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
awww how cute and sweet it is! i actually read this story before but i forgot to fav and yea...
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I read this for the Ike/Soren, obviously and no complaints there. However, Pelleas/Micaiah is actually very cute. But Pelleas is so innocent, they'll never get anywhere!
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Soren is so jealous, it's really hilarious! Another great fic, but you don't need me to tell you that. You should have waaay more reviews though;you're such a fantasic writer.
Espea chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Micaiah and Pelleas never really occured to me until finding this story, though I like it quite a bit. (Sothe belongs to Tormod!)

Another thing that would be enjoyable is watching Pelleas try to introduce Micaiah to his mother. You've seen how she's treated Micaiah as her son's general, I'm a little afraid of what Almedha would do to his GIRLFRIEND!
Mirukumon chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
TORMOD. RANULF.
Azalee chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh god this was just brilliant and ten kinds of adorable. Soren was terrifying in a lolworthy way, Ranulf made me crack up every five seconds and oh TORMOD. So much love for this !
Herr Wozzeck chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I say Ranulf goes wih Skrimir. XD

But yeah, this was pretty good, actually. Pretty inventive use of the nation names there. :D
MistressYaoi chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
If that Prius be a rockin’ you really don’t wanna be a-knockin’ XD I laughed so hard when I read this! Which isn't good cause I'm in a library... O.O

Anyways I really love this story!.. Please make a sequel to it! *Gets down on hands and knees and begs* Please!

~MistressYaoi too lazy to log in...
mille feuille marzipan chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This story was absolutely brilliant! Usually, I don't go for the whole Pelleas/Micaiah thing, but you made it happen!

I love Soren's personality and possessiveness over Ike. And also Ranulf's gaydar XD This story is made of win! :D Total favorite is in order!
Platinum Streak chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This reads as if you had a lot of fun writing it, or maybe that's just how much fun I had reading this. You know, I don't think I cared much for Micaiah/Pelleas before, but now I'm kinda sold. Of course, the Ike/Soren side-dish helped a whole lot 8D

Ooh ooh and them watching Pretty Woman too!

In all seriousness, I really enjoyed this and I think your characterizations were all pretty good. I particularly enjoyed Ranulf, even if he doesn't appear too much, he was just spot-on and so fun!

If we get any say in his pairing, I'd choose Skrimir, mostly because I like him and because he's so loud.

And he'd heart Soren. He'd be all "Hey, boyfriend of my boyfriend's friend! Let's be friends as well!" And Soren would be all EW! but Ike would be too busy yelling at the TV with Micaiah... er, well, there goes my vote ting if you plan on writing more for this A'verse. Which I hope you do 'cause it was lovely )