Reviews for The Island
BELAVERA chapter 6 . 3/23
I can not comment on this story. I see bad things in my mind. I hope they don't happen.
BELAVERA chapter 5 . 3/23
I think that is the natural Emmett, but a lot of it is also the natural Emmett, trying to embarrass every-one else.
BELAVERA chapter 4 . 3/23
It is always the quiet ones...
BELAVERA chapter 3 . 3/23
Boy. I don't believe that I have ever read a story with Edward being such a fool! Boarding school seems to have produced a bumper crop of educated idiots.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 3/23
I was a bit confused at first whose point of view I was reading, but I finely figured it out.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
omg this is sooo soooo sadd i feel like crying
its so powerfull
i realllyyyy hope he doesnt die
hopefully theres a happy ending to this
this story is so good
and the words are powerful
mocajohn21 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hi

I maybe a bit late in finding your work, however i really enjoy your stories and I think you owe it to your readers to finish the incomplete stories. Do you think its fair to leave your readers hanging, just because you are not fascinated anymore?
FanfictionReader1808 chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
Love it! Can't wait for the next update!:)
Christiana chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
What happens next ? :O
xxsavvyxx chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
when will you write the next chapter because this story is good so far x
Love the Story chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE!
EJ10 chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
I just realised that you haven't updated in over a year :( Does that mean you're done with this story or is there still a chance to get motivated?

Either way, I hope you're well and that you might consider updating soon. Thanks for your awesome story! -
EJ10 chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
Well, I...just... Well played with 'The Funneral'. Well played. I literally had to stop reading for about ten minutes because I was so blinded by tears. Excellent job!
EJ10 chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
Ohmygosh, no time to review, have to read more. Awesome...!
EJ10 chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
Oh dear, now I'm in such a state that even that sweet little story almost made me start crying again... You're an amazing writer!