Reviews for The Island
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
omg this is sooo soooo sadd i feel like crying
its so powerfull
i realllyyyy hope he doesnt die
hopefully theres a happy ending to this
this story is so good
and the words are powerful
mocajohn21 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hi

I maybe a bit late in finding your work, however i really enjoy your stories and I think you owe it to your readers to finish the incomplete stories. Do you think its fair to leave your readers hanging, just because you are not fascinated anymore?
TwilightIsGreat chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
Love it! Can't wait for the next update!:)
Christiana chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
What happens next ? :O
xxsavvyxx chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
when will you write the next chapter because this story is good so far x
Love the Story chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE!
EJ10 chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
I just realised that you haven't updated in over a year :( Does that mean you're done with this story or is there still a chance to get motivated?

Either way, I hope you're well and that you might consider updating soon. Thanks for your awesome story! -
EJ10 chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
Well, I...just... Well played with 'The Funneral'. Well played. I literally had to stop reading for about ten minutes because I was so blinded by tears. Excellent job!
EJ10 chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
Ohmygosh, no time to review, have to read more. Awesome...!
EJ10 chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
Oh dear, now I'm in such a state that even that sweet little story almost made me start crying again... You're an amazing writer!
EJ10 chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
Okay, you did it. I'm crying. Actually, fully sobbing. I don't want Edward to die! :'(
EJ10 chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
Firstly, 500 reviews! Well done for doing so well. And secondly, sorry for being the one to get you over that mark even though I'm just a newbie.

This chapter was amazing, I was almost in tears when Bella was talking to Edward at the end. I think it's great that you can make people feel all sorts of emotions. There have been so many times when I've just laughed out loud and even more when I've felt tears in my eyes. I think that's the mark of a great writer.

Congratulations again and I know you'll do extremely well in the future! -
EJ10 chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
I'm so happy they made up! Actually, I'm much more happy than I should be about two fictional characters... -
EJ10 chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
This chater was amazing too! I'm sorry for the repetitiveness, but I've run out of ways to say 'you rock!' I'd love to be helpful and give some constructive critism but I'm afraid that I don't have any. Plus it would be severely hypocrytical considering how much better you are than me -
EJ10 chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
Aww, poor Alice :( Your writing is so good, it's actually improved since the begining of the story (which was amazing anyway) -