Reviews for Midnight's Pixie
I loved the opportunity to get to know Alice better. Thanks.
aniline19 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Great story! Really enjoyed reading this.
jodoria.m chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
This is so good! :D I cant stop reading!
Amanda Pall chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Finally someone sticking to cannon! Love it so much !
Kenzstuff17 chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
I always wondered what Jazz said to her...that was so funny. I love how you're writing this. It's awesome. :)
Kenzstuff17 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Well. I can't wait for the car either. Stupid Bella had to go and sob most of the ride, then go into that creepy half-coma...
Kenzstuff17 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
"I'm going to very much enjoy having a life-size Barbie." I love that. So. Freaking. Much. Alice is spot on, btw. Great recount so far.
mackmack18 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
My favorite character in the Twilight series is Alice, so when I stumbled upon this story I was over joyed. This is a fabulous story!
Saij Emrys chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
I just read this whole story in a day! Very good and now I'm off to the New Moon version. I read quick so update the Eclipse version soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/20/2011
M- Rated PLZZZZZ
WriterGirl216 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
i thought the story was amazing
twilight245 chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
I feel bad for Bella. The reason I feel bad for her is that she no backbone,no gut, no balls. If I were and Alice was treated me like a barbie doll when i didn't want her to I would be calling the dark haired rosalie if you get what I mean. And make her feel bad and hurt her emotionally and not care about her feelings since she didn't care about mine. Oh yeah and use her for my own personal gain. Although if I wanted alice to treat me like a doll I would, and i would dress her up too. I think playing dress up with a hot babe (I'm a lesbian) would be enjoyable. But Bella can not do that... Can youmake her have some balls in your story?
FlyFeather chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
Actually, I fanfics of the most complete I've ever had the pleasure to read! I missed a few lemons perhaps more detailed, more in general, was really good. Some things were written different books, and I really enjoyed your updates. Continues writing always has a lot of talent!
Gwynn51589 chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
its ok, i didnt like a couple of chapters back when once again you put words in alices mouth that i wouldnt find there.
Gwynn51589 chapter 14 . 5/7/2010
I DO NOT like that you have all those cuss words coming out of edwards mouth. in Stephenie Meyers Midnight Sun she didnt have one come out and now since you dont have the rest of her chapters to go by you decided its ok to ruin edward by doing that. Its not. I liked this tory until you did this i will read the rest but this chapter SUCKS!