Reviews for Chains
JLouise chapter 1 . 6/8
I was literally in tears by the end of this story!
Penumba VIII chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I never imagined the path your words would take until my eyes passed over them, I absolutely applaud the way you wrote this magnificent piece, you kept me at the edge of my seat and wit with it. The way you portrayed both characters was true to their original forms, with the unexpected twists of their psyche thrown in. The insight of Haji's mind and Saya's... Want? Unraveling? (I'm at a loss of words on that XD) was truly masterful.
Esther Clemmens chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow! You have really captured Haji in this one! He really can't stop being the faithful chevalier, no matter what Saya does to him!
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wonderful fic.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was Amazing? Glorious in every way? I have no words. You obviously have them all. Hot damn!
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
ummm wow. i actually didnt know how this wood play out. i wuna see them do this again, but she is his servent all day. doesnt have to be sex, though i wudnt mind that... but like other things.
Sakura Namida chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is the best piece of writing I have ever read in my entire life. No joke. I loved everything about it. Your analysis of character was spot on, your technique was better than many published authors, your style was thoughtful but entertaining and well-paced. Your research on the books mentioned was perfect ethos to make the story more realistic. I think what I loved most of all, though, is how well you got inside Haji's mind. It's such a pervading factor of his life to be subserviant to Saya, and I don't think before I read this story I considered how much of an impact that would have on his life. I think I always assumed that, because I am myself always aware of what I want, Haji would also know what he wants and would act upon it as humans are so wont to do. Regardless, I'm beginning to babble, and I don't want to bore you. I just wanted you to know how absolute breath-taking I think your story is, and how much respect I have for you as a writer. Truly the best work I've ever seen.
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
as usual, you did it again! man! can't wait for your other upcoming posts.

your play of words are really something. I have not recovered yet from reading your other works.

now where are my smelling salts? *swoons again*
VP4444 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
that was a truelly great story. glad to have read it. bye!
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for writing this fic.
Layla Hamilton chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh, nevermind that warning, if I were in Saya's shoes I'd play Russian roulette with Haji any time (except the fact that being in her place involves all the killing and inner torment).

Nice job writing the story from that perpective, the scene was set extremely well and you showed the reader a rich vocabulary (really liked that, I even had to search some things to be "suspicion-free").

chieriru-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
that sounds sooooooooooooo like what would haji would do! i luvd it!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow this was great. It was very nicely written. Great work!
blackwood-lilly chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Lovely, poetic, delightful and arousing! ;)

I doubt I've ever come across a more beautifully written story for these two characters, keep up with the writing!

Otakumom2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I don't normaly go for any type of bondage, but this was so well written. I thought it was beautiful. 3
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »